jTWG XVI Signups: OVAR

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nija
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 38

    #16
    in (rebelnija)

    .nija


    So what does one wear on a date to a monster truck rally?

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #17
      LAME. I read Tass' post and the timestamp said Dec 13. He said in the post that TWG signups would be "tomorrow". Way to screw it up, Tass.

      So I guess I'm in. (P337teh1337)

      Comment

      • Tasuke
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1671

        #18
        I'm in, if i can. 'Coz i haven't played in a while
        tasuke1382

        Comment

        • gonzo4life44
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 626

          #19
          yay we can start now


          Comment

          • mattc16
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 524

            #20
            ok tasuke makes 12


            Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

            Comment

            Working...