Can anyone tell me how to be a better wolf?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Anyone mind sharing a few TWG po

    I can't tell you how to be a better wolf because all of the hosts conspire against me and make me human.

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Anyone mind sharing a few TWG po

      I do hope you guys realized he took himself off the TWG usergroup. Now he can't see this thread.
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • purplepopcorn
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2005
        • 602

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Anyone mind sharing a few TWG po

        I think this would be a good time to do this....


        Roflcopter!!

        Comment

        • FishFishRevolution
          GotR Creator
          • Nov 2003
          • 7251

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Anyone mind sharing a few TWG po

          Locked for roflcopter.

          Comment

          Working...