jTWG XV: Ghosts be lurkin' (Ghosts/Wolves Win!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gonzo4life44
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 626

    #31
    Originally posted by psychic25
    Sorry to double post, but an idea just occurred to me.

    Last game, Mead came out as the psychic Day 1. It worked pretty well for the humans, since they got free psychic info every day. If Tasuke hadn't died Day 1, it would really have worked well for the humans and probably brought them a victory.

    So what does everybody think- should the psychic come out again? Yes or no?
    If both of them come out, no cuz guardian cant guard both of them.


    Comment

    • ddrruler
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 855

      #32
      gonzo waste of post anyway lets clear things up : I Hate you, you annoy me. I don't hate noobs just people who are really stupid. You don't type right and your retarded. I can go on for awhile but i'm getting bored.
      Mead is a | ******. |

      Comment

      • Nija
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 38

        #33
        Yar! All of ye seem particular'y ghostly, however... miss EoD has a gapin' hole in her defense... perhaps she'll learn not'o do the same thing every time she jumps on the ship... yarr...

        (but yes... no offense EoD... but you didn't really defend youself.. not that it is an easy thing to do... but you didn't, you just turned around and slapped the person that pointed the finger...)


        So what does one wear on a date to a monster truck rally?

        Comment

        • FishFishRevolution
          GotR Creator
          • Nov 2003
          • 7251

          #34
          purplepopcorn (0) - iggymatrixcounter
          Edge_of_Death (3) - MiniNeo, iggymatrixcounter, Nija
          igotrhythm (1) - Edge_of_Death
          ddrruler (1) - gonzo4life44
          gonzo4life44 (1) - ddrruler

          Bold votes are what stands now, not bolded is a previous voting guide. Still got a lot of time left; the activity pleases me, keep it up.

          Comment

          • Edge_of_Death
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2004
            • 103

            #35
            Ok, lynch me if you feel that is the best thing for you. Just giving you a heads up, the wolves will win.
            Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

            Comment

            • gonzo4life44
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 626

              #36
              Originally posted by Edge_of_Death
              Ok, lynch me if you feel that is the best thing for you. Just giving you a heads up, the wolves will win.
              Really? hmm, im guessing your a blue cuz i did that a couple game's ago. You can be a wolf that is acting like a blue but who know's. Im gonna keep an eye on you...


              Comment

              • TSAGod
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 111

                #37
                Ok...please.

                Let's get off EoD. There's nothing to be gained from voting her, though at this point, since she pretty much already claimed blue, it might be good for her to come out fully, but it's up to her.

                Also...gonzo and ddrruler: please - deal with each other. If you're just going to spend your time bickering, then we might as well get rid of one of you.

                Comment

                • chickendude
                  Away from Computer
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 1901

                  #38
                  Ok, sorry guys >_>
                  Its thanksgiving and I'm not at home. I'll be back later tonight.

                  Originally posted by psychic25
                  Sorry to double post, but an idea just occurred to me.

                  Last game, Mead came out as the psychic Day 1. It worked pretty well for the humans, since they got free psychic info every day. If Tasuke hadn't died Day 1, it would really have worked well for the humans and probably brought them a victory.

                  So what does everybody think- should the psychic come out again? Yes or no?
                  this one hit me with a big WTF?!? alert
                  yeah uh, wolves won with a sweep last game. Even with the seer, that wouldn't have been good. I don't like the idea.
                  The whole psychic coming out thing didn't work at all

                  That's my temporary 2 cents. Be back later tonight

                  Comment

                  • Edge_of_Death
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2004
                    • 103

                    #39
                    I would've been dead anyways if I didn't say that. I'm probably gonna get wolfed or something this night..
                    Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

                    Comment

                    • TSAGod
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 111

                      #40
                      Originally posted by chickendude
                      Ok, sorry guys >_>
                      Its thanksgiving and I'm not at home. I'll be back later tonight.

                      Originally posted by psychic25
                      Sorry to double post, but an idea just occurred to me.

                      Last game, Mead came out as the psychic Day 1. It worked pretty well for the humans, since they got free psychic info every day. If Tasuke hadn't died Day 1, it would really have worked well for the humans and probably brought them a victory.

                      So what does everybody think- should the psychic come out again? Yes or no?
                      this one hit me with a big WTF?!? alert
                      yeah uh, wolves won with a sweep last game. Even with the seer, that wouldn't have been good. I don't like the idea.
                      The whole psychic coming out thing didn't work at all

                      That's my temporary 2 cents. Be back later tonight
                      If mead doesn't trust you, then you get lynched day 1...so it does work out fairly well.

                      EoD, since you've already come out, how about you claim.

                      Comment

                      • igotrhythm
                        Fractals!
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 6535

                        #41
                        Remember, this is a game of lies. We can't assume that anything is true, not even what is sent to us via PMs. Since the only vote against me was a random guess on EoD's part, I call "J'accuse" on Edge of Death. I mean, what are the odds that I'd be a wolf in my very first game? Since you said yourself that it was a random guess, you have a greater chance of being wrong and lynching a human than you do a wolf. Next game, please have good reasons for voting someone off. In the meantime, have a nice trip to the afterlife.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                        Comment

                        • Edge_of_Death
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2004
                          • 103

                          #42
                          Originally posted by TSAGod
                          Ok...please.

                          ...but it's up to her.
                          No.
                          Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

                          Comment

                          • Edge_of_Death
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2004
                            • 103

                            #43
                            Originally posted by TSAGod
                            ...There's nothing to be gained from voting her...
                            Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

                            Comment

                            • psychic25
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 367

                              #44
                              Originally posted by igotrhythm
                              I mean, what are the odds that I'd be a wolf in my very first game?
                              The same as the odds that anybody else would be a wolf. You're equally likely to be a wolf as EoD. So what's your vote founded on? It looks like it's just a revenge vote; something along the lines of "oh you voted for me so I'm gonna vote for you".

                              And why are all these votes on EoD? Just for that "I'm a human" thing? That's pretty weak reasoning- I'd expect some better, more informed votes by end of day.

                              And why does nobody like my "psychic comes out" idea? Let's outline it better, then:

                              1. The psychic comes out Day 1. The seer and guardian make contact with the psychic (not immediately, because a wolf can try to fake psychic in hopes of learning the roles). Basically, wait until near the end of the day, and then make contact. The guardian will guard the psychic that night (and every other night).

                              2. The seer and guardian will feed information to the psychic, who will then post it publically in the thread. That way, everyone will know what the roles know.

                              I don't see a large problem with this.

                              Comment

                              • Edge_of_Death
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2004
                                • 103

                                #45
                                ...How about if the guardian is dead? What then?
                                Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

                                Comment

                                Working...