jTWG XV Sign-Ups

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gonzo4life44
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 626

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: jTWG XV host thread, signups end Friday November

    THIS IS NOT A SIGN UP THREAD thank you.


    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: jTWG XV host thread, signups end Friday November

      In jTWG, host voting is usually the same thread as sign ups, yo.

      Comment

      • FoJaR
        The Worst
        • Nov 2005
        • 2816

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: jTWG XV host thread, signups end Friday November

        I'm in, theeastbaykid - aim

        Comment

        • chickendude
          Away from Computer
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 1901

          #19
          Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XV host thread, signups end Friday Nove

          Originally posted by gonzo4life44
          THIS IS NOT A SIGN UP THREAD thank you.
          no problem

          I'm in
          chickendude1313 - aim

          Comment

          • gonzo4life44
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 626

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XV host thread, signups end Friday

            lol ok FISH IS HOST WOOT!!!!!!!!

            signup start now i guess, but if you already signed up, your still in.
            HAY fish, im in. gonzo4life44


            Comment

            • igotrhythm
              Fractals!
              • Sep 2004
              • 6535

              #21
              Do we need to have some kind of messenger service to participate in this? If we don't, then I'd love to join. If we do, then I'll have to respectfully decline.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

              Comment

              • TSAGod
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 111

                #22
                in...bobstein4

                Comment

                • gonzo4life44
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 626

                  #23
                  Originally posted by igotrhythm
                  Do we need to have some kind of messenger service to participate in this? If we don't, then I'd love to join. If we do, then I'll have to respectfully decline.
                  well, we do use AIM, but its not required. its a good thing to have though.


                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: jTWG XV host thread, signups end Friday November

                    in!! (Iggy911Mc)
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • Nija
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 38

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: jTWG XV host thread, signups end Friday November

                      Oh yeah...um... i was vague before.. so lets be direct: In! Aim:Rebelnija


                      So what does one wear on a date to a monster truck rally?

                      Comment

                      • iggymatrixcounter
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 1924

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: jTWG XV host thread, signups end Friday November

                        Hopefully this game isn't as inactive as the last one because that was pretty boring to read after awhile.
                        lastfm
                        PANDORA

                        Comment

                        • FishFishRevolution
                          GotR Creator
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 7251

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: jTWG XV host thread, signups end Friday November

                          Don't worry, I'll make sure it's active.

                          Comment

                          • psychic25
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 367

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: jTWG XV host thread, signups end Friday November

                            I wanna play too. Hopefully, better than last time. Sign me up.

                            Comment

                            • iggymatrixcounter
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 1924

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: jTWG XV host thread, signups end Friday November

                              Come on, 2 more slots, I want to wake up tomorrow and see those slots filled...
                              lastfm
                              PANDORA

                              Comment

                              • vashthestampede0987
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 2997

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: jTWG XV host thread, signups end Friday November

                                In...I guess.
                                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I hate myself.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight
                                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                                Comment

                                Working...