jTWG X host voting / signups (no slots left, info here)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Freed
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 200

    #16
    what? oh, sorry. my aim is mcfr33d.
    Originally posted by justaguy
    improve your timing

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #17
      In dance.
      insanelikeafish

      Comment

      • gonzo4life44
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 626

        #18
        my s/n is gonzo4life44 fyi


        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #19
          If I host TWG, I will play this. If I can't host TWG, I will play in TWG instead. Can we uh, reserve me a spot until we know who is hosting? Or is it full already?
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • TSAGod
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 111

            #20
            AIM - BobStein4

            Comment

            • MiniNeo
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2004
              • 454

              #21
              okay i will play

              aim: min1ne0

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #22
                Ok, three reasons why this hasn't started yet. First, waiting for TWG host voting. Second, still writing the story. Third, I'm reformatting soon, and I want to get that out of the way before I start this game. I'm gonna send the finished story to someone and have them send it back after I reformat, because this old, shitty computer doesn't have a CD burner. Not cool, I'm losing 1000+ SM songs on this deal.

                Comment

                • GuidoHunter
                  is against custom titles
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 7371

                  #23
                  Remember, dAnce, that purplepopcorn is out. eb might be out as well, so you have room for one, maybe two more.

                  --Guido


                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                  Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                  Comment

                  • daniel_lewis20
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 178

                    #24
                    fine, if you need one more so badly, I'm in.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #25
                      You don't really have to sign up if you don't want to. Still have to write the story, but the good news is it turns out I don't have to reformat after all, so as soon as I get back from cross country / my friends house, probably around 7:30 EDT, I'll type up the rest of the story.

                      By the way, the story has completely changed. It'll be funnier if you read the FFR RPG threads. If you haven't, the story is basically Moogy and Kil kill people and throw them down wells.

                      Comment

                      • Linkisdoomed
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 594

                        #26
                        I'm in Dance

                        -Mr. 1up-

                        R^3 Skin God
                        R^3 Engine Skin Curator

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Linkisdoomed
                          I'm in Dance

                          -Mr. 1up-
                          That depends. Dan, you in or out? I would assume if you're gonna play then Dan won't want to, he said it was just because we needed one more.

                          Comment

                          • Linkisdoomed
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 594

                            #28
                            Oh ok, looks like it's up to Dan then. Thanks for letting me know, I just joined this afternoon, so I didn't know how old his post was.

                            R^3 Skin God
                            R^3 Engine Skin Curator

                            Comment

                            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                              Threat Emulation
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2004
                              • 5184

                              #29
                              I wish I could sign up, but I'm not going to be active due to soccer.

                              Good luck to all.

                              and dAnceguyif you need anyhelp with this aim/pm me i'l be glad to do something TWG since i can't play.

                              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                              I'm light f**king darkness

                              Comment

                              • vashthestampede0987
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 2997

                                #30
                                Uber edit: I'm out, fo sho.
                                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I hate myself.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight
                                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                                Comment

                                Working...