TWG XVII Sign ups (Friday at 5pm, 11pm)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #16
    4 to go.

    Just so everyone is aware, I'm going to be spending most of "today" at a graduation party over 2 hours away from my house. I have no idea if I'll have Internet access, but I doubt it. I probably won't even want to get on, but hey, who knows.

    If signups aren't filled within the next 4/5 hours, you won't be getting a topic until much later in the day.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • deltro300111
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 1014

      #17
      Deltro! Kilga.

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #18
        In if there's a spot. Kilga

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #19
          2 more

          Comment

          • Omeganitros
            auauauau
            • Jun 2003
            • 8897

            #20
            One day, I shall have victory.

            Sign me up.

            Comment

            • Kagome
              Pop'n Music.
              • May 2003
              • 1314

              #21
              I'm in.

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #22
                Kagome, you're already signed up for jTWG. You can only be in one at a time.

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #23
                  Kagome is in TWG then cause we love him more, screw jTWG (P.S. Kagome has played TWG before )

                  Thats it! Locked!

                  Comment

                  Working...