Restarting jTWG VII- Sign-up now (N) SLOTS LEFT!!!!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychic25
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 367

    #16
    RE: Restarting jTWG VII- Sign-up now

    Oh, and if you need a character:

    Name: Roland Deschain
    Crime: Killing an entire town when the law enforcement attacked him.

    You don't need anything else, right?

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #17
      RE: Restarting jTWG VII- Sign-up now

      Do I need to actually say "I'm in." Honestly guys I think a "Fine will indicate that I want in."
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 888

        #18
        RE: Restarting jTWG VII- Sign-up now

        Not exactly
        Fine could mean "Fine, start over" it doesnt neccesarily (sp?) mean "Fine, lets start over and i want in"
        wtf is a nooblet
        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
        Originally posted by white_boy
        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

        Comment

        • daniel_lewis20
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 178

          #19
          RE: Restarting jTWG VII- Sign-up now

          Vash, a fine doesn't indicate "I'm in". As Demon said, fine could mean anything. You have to state that you want to play, but I'll add you to the list.

          Comment

          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
            Threat Emulation
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2004
            • 5184

            #20
            RE: Restarting jTWG VII- Sign-up now

            Sign me up!

            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
            I'm light f**king darkness

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #21
              RE: Restarting jTWG VII- Sign-up now

              Hey, someone new for jTWG =D I saw you in the garbage bin werewolf game or whatever it's called =O

              That leaves four slots. I say we recruit some SM people. Vash, go tell Evan to play :> My field trip is from Tuesday morning to Wednesday night (technically Thursday morning), so if I'm gone during night 1 or something and I'm a blue or a red, please switch my role with a green. I'm sick of night 1 taking 24+ hours.

              EDIT: K, Vash makes 3 slots left. Didn't notice he wasn't signed up before XD By the way, PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR, you should post your AIM name. Communication on AIM is vital to the game.

              Comment

              • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                Threat Emulation
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2004
                • 5184

                #22
                Re: RE: Restarting jTWG VII- Sign-up now

                as u said...
                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                Hey, someone new for jTWG =D I saw you in the garbage bin werewolf game or whatever it's called =O
                XD By the way, PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR = AIM name.

                Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                I'm light f**king darkness

                Comment

                • saichaitanya88
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 2

                  #23
                  RE: Restarting jTWG VII- Sign-up now

                  hello! i wanna play this game too. can i join??


                  btw... I cant use aim because if causes various problems with my computer, I am willing to keep in touch with the players in any other means possible.
                  My msn - SympelTun@hotmail.com
                  My email - SympelTun@hotmail.com

                  Comment

                  • daniel_lewis20
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 178

                    #24
                    RE: Restarting jTWG VII- Sign-up now

                    Sai, AIM is a vital means to playing this game. But, since you're willing to be active through other means, I'll add you to the list.

                    Comment

                    • xObserveRx
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 1148

                      #25
                      RE: Restarting jTWG VII- Sign-up now

                      I'm in guys. It's my first game, so I hope to learn a lot, and have fun while doing so.
                      Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                      Comment

                      • Mindfields
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 1566

                        #26
                        RE: Restarting jTWG VII- Sign-up now

                        I'm in, filling last spot, yay.
                        Oh, contact information is in the little bar below as always.

                        Comment

                        • xObserveRx
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 1148

                          #27
                          RE: Restarting jTWG VII- Sign-up now

                          oh yeah, forgot to add my aim name.

                          It's: xTried N Truex
                          Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                          Comment

                          • daniel_lewis20
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 178

                            #28
                            RE: Restarting jTWG VII- Sign-up now

                            ok, now that all slots are full, I'll get working on re-writing the story and sending out the roles, peace out.

                            Comment

                            • Mimru
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 40

                              #29
                              RE: Restarting jTWG VII- Sign-up now

                              Yay

                              Comment

                              Working...