JTWG VI Sign Ups CLOSED

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • slackygorgeking
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2005
    • 223

    #16
    RE: JTWG VI Sign Ups

    whiners,...... I want to see you be a wolf and you not whine kid..... Would be the most unfair game in the world.... 2 masons and all roles, well the wolves get nothing... Wolves have trouble winning normal games with either all roles or 3 masons.

    just not a very thought out game at all... Normal formatt. lets get it going.

    MONKEY is a nub

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #17
      RE: JTWG VI Sign Ups

      Duh I'm in lol.
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • daniel_lewis20
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 178

        #18
        RE: JTWG VI Sign Ups

        Slacky...two words...Demon Rules...Remember that...

        Comment

        • daniel_lewis20
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 178

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: JTWG VI Sign Ups

          no reason, he just does...Just like you and I rule...Most people on my good side rules.

          Comment

          • HansSky
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1925

            #20
            Re: RE: JTWG VI Sign Ups

            Originally posted by lightdarkness
            Play 16 players, 3 wolves, psychic, seer, guardian.

            That is how normal TWG games are.
            You're a goddamn liar, ld. Normal TWGs are played with no psychic. We've talked about this before. JEEZ.
            hi

            Comment

            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 888

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: JTWG VI Sign Ups

              Due to popular demand i will change this to traditional format.

              16 players, 1 seer, 1 psychic, 1 guardian, no masons

              Ill go put people in.
              Hans do you want to be in?
              Oh wait i think your in TWG =P
              wtf is a nooblet
              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
              Originally posted by white_boy
              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

              Comment

              • Benny1
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2003
                • 1147

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: JTWG VI Sign Ups

                okay, this will be a intersting first wolf game for me.

                Comment

                • ddrruler
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 855

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: JTWG VI Sign Ups

                  Would enter but banned for 1 game ;( This sounds interetsing I kinda wanna play this one. *sigh*
                  Mead is a | ******. |

                  Comment

                  • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 888

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: JTWG VI Sign Ups

                    I know, that sux huh?
                    Well then dont spam up my topic >.>

                    Naw im playing with ya, but you can join Dans game.
                    wtf is a nooblet
                    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                    If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                    Originally posted by white_boy
                    firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                    Comment

                    • Tasuke
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1671

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: JTWG VI Sign Ups

                      Sign me up.

                      aim name: tasuke1382

                      Comment

                      • Tsuteto
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 1312

                        #26
                        Re: RE: Re: RE: JTWG VI Sign Ups

                        Originally posted by ddrruler
                        Would enter but banned for 1 game ;( This sounds interetsing I kinda wanna play this one. *sigh*
                        2 games, not 1. jTWG V didn't count as part of your banning, seeing as you were already killed.

                        I'm in for this. Also will post the last story part by tonight. I've just got to put it up on my comp from paper.

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: JTWG VI Sign Ups

                          Woah woah woah...Why am I in as Vash The Gunman7?? I know they're nicknames but meh....I would not like to be associated with any of the other vash's or else I will be uber confused.
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • ddrruler
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 855

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: JTWG VI Sign Ups

                            1 The last twg ended early and was restarted.
                            Mead is a | ******. |

                            Comment

                            • evilbutterfly
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 5784

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: JTWG VI Sign Ups

                              I guess it can't hurt if I play in this. May be I'll show some people the ropes and make them not suck.

                              Yes, that does mean I sign up.

                              =O
                              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                              And I write the blog for their website.

                              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                              Comment

                              • patron_viridantis
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 59

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: JTWG VI Sign Ups

                                let me in again please.
                                it's been awhile, and i don't think i'm banned yet. so yeah. let me in.

                                Comment

                                Working...