The TWG That Wasn't

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Demon_Of_The_Comet
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 888

    #16
    RE: TWG XIV - The Princes Of Drosstam (Night 1)

    I vote Demon Of The Comet

    Im not insta'ing anyone till i have more proof.
    wtf is a nooblet
    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
    If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
    Originally posted by white_boy
    firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

    Comment

    • alainbryden
      Seen your member
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2003
      • 2873

      #17
      RE: TWG XIV - The Princes Of Drosstam (Night 1)

      k ld. Ignorance noted.
      ~NEIGH

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #18
        RE: TWG XIV - The Princes Of Drosstam (Night 1)

        Guys, if you're Sayban, do NOT vote Spheroid. Change it to someone if you already have. I do not want an instalynch right now.
        hi

        Comment

        • Demon_Of_The_Comet
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2004
          • 888

          #19
          RE: TWG XIV - The Princes Of Drosstam (Night 1)

          I change my vote to Spheroid

          If i find out you guys are cheating me, im gonna be pissed.
          Lol
          wtf is a nooblet
          Originally posted by jewpinthethird
          If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
          Originally posted by white_boy
          firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

          Comment

          • HansSky
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1925

            #20
            RE: TWG XIV - The Princes Of Drosstam (Night 1)

            I'm going to make this huge fucking announcement:

            I am Sayban. I implore the sayban chieftans to contact me if they feel they can trust me.
            hi

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #21
              RE: TWG XIV - The Princes Of Drosstam (Night 1)

              Not really that big of an announcement... most of us already knew it, and you weren't hiding it.

              If they do contact you, I hope we can work together Hans, get the dual seer thing, etc, etc.
              RIP

              Comment

              • QreepyBORIS
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 7454

                #22
                RE: TWG XIV - The Princes Of Drosstam (Night 1)

                If Tass is going for Tribal victory, man, that would suck. =/

                Stacked teams, heh.

                Signature subject to change.

                THE ZERRRRRG.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #23
                  RE: TWG XIV - The Princes Of Drosstam (Night 1)

                  Well isn't this fun... I help get us a wolf on day 1, and I get votes... amazing.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • QreepyBORIS
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 7454

                    #24
                    RE: TWG XIV - The Princes Of Drosstam (Night 1)

                    Well, Tass, you may or may not understand my circumstances.

                    Hans understands half of them. I'll say that, too.


                    EDIT: Sphereoid

                    I am a confused guy.

                    Signature subject to change.

                    THE ZERRRRRG.

                    Comment

                    • GuidoHunter
                      is against custom titles
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 7371

                      #25
                      I can't believe that this is happening. Tass comes out and says somebody's a wolf and everyone believes him with his only justification being "Someone told me so."

                      Honestly, would you put it past Tass to lie about something like this? It's the very beginning of a game which none of us know how to play well, so taking advantage of this fact (and the one that the humans NEVER have any leads on Day 1) would be greatly in his favor. He's a manipulative one, so I want something a little more convincing and/or credible against Spheroid before voting him and I certainly urge y'all to do the same.

                      Honestly, seeing us almost on top of an instalynch the first time I check the thread is just insane. I've got no connections to Tass or Spheroid (or anyone for that matter), but this just smacks of shepherding.

                      --Guido


                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                      Comment

                      • GuidoHunter
                        is against custom titles
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 7371

                        #26
                        Mind you, I don't have any reason to distrust Tass more than anyone else in this game, but I just find him ballsy enough to try and pull this off.

                        I mean, if he isn't actually in contact with the A-team's seer, there might be a conflict arising (which hasn't, but, then again, a seer might want to lay low). He could be the seer himself, too.

                        So, while Tass may very well have a legitimate story, I don't like the way y'all are running with Tass like a child after a dollar bill on a fishing line.

                        --Guido


                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                        Comment

                        • mead1
                          Cerebellumberjack
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 3960

                          #27
                          I have discussed the matter thoroughly with several other players, and am convinced that Tass' story is true. Lucky day for the humans.

                          sphereiod

                          Comment

                          • alainbryden
                            Seen your member
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 2873

                            #28
                            Demon of the Comet you can't vote for yourself.

                            Guido, yes tass is being put in a trust position, but remember that the Alderoth seer is also allied with the Alderoth guardian, and they know eachother, and the seer would tell the guardian if this was false information and that would be the downfall of tass instantly.

                            It's plain that this isn't a lie, because the seer and guardian know eachother, and would both know if Tass was lying; someone would come forth. Not only would he not risk this, but he would be caught before the end of the day.
                            ~NEIGH

                            Comment

                            • nforcer06164
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2003
                              • 4772

                              #29
                              What the hell guys? Tass comes in saying he was notified, votes Spheroid, and you automatically follow him? I'm ashamed of all of you. I'll explain why.

                              Your evidence is flawed as of now, alain.

                              List of players that have not posted so far:

                              blahblah18
                              Gamepro17616
                              JenovaSephiroth
                              Kefit
                              Kilgamayan
                              Spheroid

                              Any one of these players could be the Alderoth seer. Anybody that has already posted could be the Alderoth guardian that hasn't been told who was seered, and what they came up as. Even so, the seer has to devise a way to reveal what they know without revealing themselves.

                              It is also possible that Talisman was that seer. That may be the whole key here:

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              OK Guys.... Just got some GREAT news from the Alderoth seer, who had contacted me before the night started. He decided to go unconventional and seered Spheroid, who is, as it turns out, a wolf.
                              If he is being truthful about this, being contacted before the night started, Tass may be a wolf that killed that seer, Talisman, and knowing nobody will come forward, tries to get somebody else, possibly a wolf from the opposite tribe, Spheroid, instalynched as soon as possible. Therefore, my vote goes to Tass until I see more clear-cut evidence, or better reasoning from other people. Plus, we need to see posts from no-show people so far.

                              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                              Originally posted by Squeek
                              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                              Comment

                              • alainbryden
                                Seen your member
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 2873

                                #30
                                No.

                                You provided 2 ways that tass could be lying

                                1. The real seer hasn't been here to post yet
                                I entirely covered this. If the seer hasn't come forward yet, he will before the end of the day, and tass will be shut down. Either way, this is stupid, Tass wouldn't try this assuming the seer wouldn't say anything. No one is that stupid. Thiis theory is just wrong.

                                2. Talisman told tass before the wolf kill that he was the seer, and then Tass killed him
                                No. Not only is no one stupid enough to go blabbing about their special roles before they have any reason to trust anyone or even before the first wolfing has been made, but Talisman is a newb, and doesn't even know that Tass is an important player to talk to if you are a special role. He probably hasn't even read past games. Again, a terrible stretch, and not possible.

                                That is all. My reasoning and Tass' defence stands.
                                ~NEIGH

                                Comment

                                Working...