jTWG IV – "Field of Flowers" - Night 1

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Freak83
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 3281

    #16
    Re: RE: jTWG IV – Introductory Level “Field of Flowersâ€

    Originally posted by Rye_Bread
    $*%# you.
    I saw that coming.

    We played in a jTWG anyway... Short lasted as it was.

    I want to point something out too. This would have been my third jTWG here, the first one I was wolfed on night one. The second one I was wolfed on night two, and found out from slacky the other wolves wanted to wolf me on night one and he stopped them. This last one I would have been wolfed on night one. Doesn't really give me much of a chance to play at this rate.

    Comment

    • ddrruler
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 855

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Introductory Level “Field of Flowe

      whatever im dropping out im sick of this shit i might come play another jtwg some other time...
      Mead is a | ******. |

      Comment

      • Snapps
        NO DOUBT GET LOUD
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 5650

        #18
        RE: jTWG IV – Introductory Level “Field of Flowers” Ni

        The topic will be relocked once that replacement is found. If you are already in this game, DO NOT POST.

        Comment

        • Spheroid
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 412

          #19
          Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Introductory Level “Field of F

          Originally posted by ddrruler
          whatever im dropping out im sick of this (#$% i might come play another jtwg some other time...
          Great, now we need one more player before we can start.
          G-Bin Press Issue 4
          G-Bin Press Issue 3
          G-Bin Press Issue 2
          G-Bin Press Issue 1

          Comment

          • slackygorgeking
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 223

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Introductory Level “Field

            Yeah, Freak and I are moving onto Twg. Would like to thank Spheroid for whatever, and apologise to lance for quiting. Freak and I did play a jtwg with you twice anyways, you will just have to join us in twg somday.

            MONKEY is a nub

            Comment

            • Spheroid
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2005
              • 412

              #21
              Re: RE: jTWG IV – Introductory Level “Field of Flowersâ€

              Originally posted by Snapps
              The topic will be relocked once that replacement is found. If you are already in this game, DO NOT POST.
              This was written before the game had to be restarted.
              G-Bin Press Issue 4
              G-Bin Press Issue 3
              G-Bin Press Issue 2
              G-Bin Press Issue 1

              Comment

              • psychic25
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 367

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Introductory Level “Field of Flowe

                If you need another player, I'd be happy to play.

                Comment

                • Spheroid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 412

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Introductory Level “Field of Flowe

                  Sure, I'll get on starting up the game right away.
                  G-Bin Press Issue 4
                  G-Bin Press Issue 3
                  G-Bin Press Issue 2
                  G-Bin Press Issue 1

                  Comment

                  Working...