TWG IX Signups! Manhunt! 7pm EST

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roopert
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2004
    • 149

    #16
    RE: TWG IX Signups! Manhunt! 7pm EST

    im in

    Comment

    • Charlotte21
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 83

      #17
      I removed myself from jtwg2 and am totally prepared and willing to do this. I can handle a tough game.

      Sign me up.

      <3 Charlotte

      My Favorite Poster(s) Recently: T0rajir0u, rai

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #18
        Sign me up, cap'n.

        Comment

        • GuidoHunter
          is against custom titles
          • Oct 2003
          • 7371

          #19
          Eh? Is there room?

          --Guido


          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #20
            um... closed.
            RIP

            Comment

            Working...