Petition for Q to come back to TWG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • The_Q
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 4391

    #16
    If you want Q at all, kill Tass.

    I love you guys. Now, time for corrections.

    EB, you do realize that as long as you are participating in choosing how to spend or not spend your money you are stimulating the economy. In other words, if I just hoard my dollars like Scrooge McDuck I'd be stimulating the economy (and lowering prices, too!). Then again, it's also a cost. I could be spending my money on stuff and enjoying my money that way. But if I were like Scrooge McDuck who enjoys rolling around naked in Franklins, I guess I get all the benefit from the hoarding.

    Cost benefit told me to stop playing in order to get my point across. I knew you wanted me to play, but I also wanted to play. Char wouldn't like it if TWG was moved to Games so he wouldn't listen to my suggestion. LD, in cahoots with Char, came up with this. What does this tell you? Protests work well with compromises.

    You may continue to worship me now.

    Q

    EDIT: I'd like 10 signatures on this list. Why? So I can start a cult. Based on what, you might ask? What the hell do you think, I'd reply?

    Comment

    • eyespewgreekfire
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 372

      #17
      Please return to TWG oh great Q. We bow down to thee!

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #18
        Tass is less egotistical than this.
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • Charlotte21
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2004
          • 83

          #19
          I love your posts in CT and therefore I sign the petition.

          My Favorite Poster(s) Recently: T0rajir0u, rai

          Comment

          • ddrruler
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 855

            #20
            *Signs* Ok i signed,but i wont suck up to you.
            Mead is a | ******. |

            Comment

            • The_Q
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 4391

              #21
              I get my spurts of ego every so often. But even Tass exceeds me. Nima beats Tass. It's the ego spectrum.

              Q

              Comment

              • whorlichan
                Tiny Plastic Meat
                • Apr 2004
                • 669

                #22
                I am signing this petition, but only because I want to apply to be head priestess of the cult. I can do lots of priestessy things. Like...I'm excellent at laying around and giving orders to people I know you respect that. Come back to TWG, Q!
                Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                My lame LJ
                My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                Comment

                • The_Q
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 4391

                  #23
                  She really is!

                  Originally posted by random chat
                  [17:45] WhorliChan: wait till you read my post
                  [17:45] xanderman2064: I'll wait until then.
                  [17:45] xanderman2064: But I won't till it.
                  [17:46] WhorliChan: go
                  [17:46] xanderman2064: Yes, ma'am
                  She even got me!

                  Q

                  Comment

                  • evilbutterfly
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 5784

                    #24
                    Will the cult involve drinking poisoned juice, killing ourselves to return to the mothership, or any other dangerous activities? If not, *signs*
                    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                    And I write the blog for their website.

                    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                    Comment

                    • The_Q
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 4391

                      #25
                      You're gonna die anyway. -shrug- Read Ecclesiastes. If you're not religious, ignore the God parts. It really is a good way to depress yourself fast.

                      Q

                      Comment

                      • CypherToorima
                        Boss of all bosses
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 2452

                        #26
                        John Hancock'd
                        I'm a figantic gaggot

                        Comment

                        • User6773

                          #27
                          Sign'd the petition on the condition that you sign up for Infiltration.

                          Comment

                          Working...