TWG VIII Signups - 1st 8 IN, 2nd 8 at 11pm EST

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #16
    Players:
    Tass - Tass
    Lupin - Squeek
    Whorli - Tass
    Jursey - Squeek
    EB - Cypher
    Tsuteto - Squeek
    Afro - Squeek
    TPS - Squeek

    9th to sign up: Flypie - Flypie

    Votes:
    Squeek 5
    Tass 2
    Cypher 1
    RIP

    Comment

    • User6773

      #17
      I already put myself in as part of Phase 2 at the beginning of the game. My vote goes to Cypher because I promised him at the end of TWG VII signups that I would.

      Tass is removed due to banningment. 8-1 against him. Sorry, pal : /
      Emccky is forbidden to sign up. 5-4 against him.

      Whorli, please change your vote.

      Players:
      Lupin - Squeek
      Whorli - Cypher
      Jursey - Squeek
      EB - Cypher
      Tsuteto - Squeek
      Afro - Squeek
      TPS - Squeek
      Flypie - Flypie
      Chardish - Cypher

      Votes:
      Squeek 5
      Cypher 3
      Flypie 1

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #18
        whorli votes for cypher. when i mentioned this to her (she is not at home right now)... her response was "eww, matrix?"... so, doubt she wants squeek.
        RIP

        Comment

        • User6773

          #19
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          whorli votes for cypher. when i mentioned this to her (she is not at home right now)... her response was "eww, matrix?"... so, doubt she wants squeek.
          She could want Flypie, but hey, I trust you know your woman

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #20
            I will be unlocking the thread at 11, due to the fact Chardish can't.

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #21
              *sign up*

              6 left.

              I vote squeek

              Comment

              • nforcer06164
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 4772

                #22
                I'm in. Cypher has my vote.

                PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                Originally posted by Squeek
                My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                Comment

                • blahblah18
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 1662

                  #23
                  I'm in
                  CYPHER because i want variety
                  but for now... postCount++

                  Comment

                  • roopert
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2004
                    • 149

                    #24
                    I'm in. Cypher, he seems the best to me.

                    Comment

                    • M-A-C
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 430

                      #25
                      I'm in, Cypher for me too.

                      Comment

                      • DDRadicted
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 291

                        #26
                        Me is in

                        Flypie
                        Come closer kids...

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #27
                          Signs.

                          Squeek.
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #28
                            IT'S A TIE

                            Um, wtf do I do?

                            Chardish will decide.

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #29
                              hey LD... no offense, but wtf at letting in nforcer (who hasn't played any twg... and, i personally have no idea who he is with 30 posts)... and MAC/DDRadicted who are also currently playing in the jTWG (and, no offense to them... but appear to have less of a handle of things than the other jTWGers who signed up).

                              with that, i go back to watching from the sidelines. consider me the twg8 + twg9 cheerleader. imagine me in a tight miniskirt and small tanktop, pom-poms in my hands, jumping up and down.... thats right. all of you now REALLY want me to play instead of having that image in your heads....
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • lightdarkness
                                Summer!!
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 11310

                                #30
                                Um Tass, Chardish gave me no instructions as to who to let in.

                                thats what he gets for not being here.

                                Comment

                                Working...