TWG VI SIGNUPS ***SIGN UPS OVER***

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CypherToorima
    Boss of all bosses
    • Jul 2003
    • 2452

    #31
    RE: TWG VI SIGNUPS ***SIGN UPS OPENED***

    i'm in
    I'm a figantic gaggot

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #32
      RE: TWG VI SIGNUPS ***SIGN UPS OPENED***

      Jay: want to vote for yourself as host?
      Cypher Toorima: yeah

      Comment

      • Snapps
        NO DOUBT GET LOUD
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 5650

        #33
        RE: TWG VI SIGNUPS ***SIGN UPS OPENED***

        I am in.

        And if you can hold a spot open for my friend psychic25 I would appreciate it. He was watching TWG V and the ones before this and knows very well how to play.

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #34
          RE: TWG VI SIGNUPS ***SIGN UPS OPENED***

          SIGN UPS CLOSED

          Comment

          Working...