TWG V: Red Alert! (Signups)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: TWG V: Red Alert! (Signups)

    I'm in. I'm not too good at counting, so I hope the rosters not full up.

    Comment

    • blahblah18
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 1662

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: TWG V: Red Alert! (Signups)

      Twas a joke.
      I know
      but for now... postCount++

      Comment

      • malithicus
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 40

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: TWG V: Red Alert! (Signups)

        sign me up i played all of the red alerts


        How many emo kids does to screw in a lightbulb?

        none they all sit in the dark crying.

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #19
          Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG V: Red Alert! (Signups)

          Originally posted by malithicus
          sign me up i played all of the red alerts
          The actual gameplay is nothing like Red Alert.

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG V: Red Alert! (Signups)

            Damnit, I hope Qreepy gets back in time to see this. >_<
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • evilbutterfly
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 5784

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG V: Red Alert! (Signups)

              You're the host, reserve him a spot :P
              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
              And I write the blog for their website.

              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG V: Red Alert! (Signups)

                Yeah, but I didn't want to seem unfair since I'm not reserving spots for anyone else.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • roopert
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 149

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG V: Red Alert! (Signups)

                  I am good at Red Alert too so I should dominate this game! The only reason we lost last game is because I have no terrorist experience!

                  Comment

                  • CypherToorima
                    Boss of all bosses
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 2452

                    #24
                    Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG V: Red Alert! (Signups)

                    Originally posted by malithicus
                    sign me up i played all of the red alerts
                    No.
                    I'm a figantic gaggot

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG V: Red Alert! (Signups)

                      kilga... you really should have a word with malithicus before allowing him into the game. nothing against him personally, but as someone who joined the forums within the past week and having under 10 posts... his reliability has to come into question.


                      edit: 12 players in, including malithicus
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • sleeplessdragn
                        ~Bang that beat Harder~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 2321

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG V: Red Alert! (Signups)

                        ill give it another try, for the sake of tradition?[/sarcasm] seriously i hope i have a better run then wat ive done the first three times.

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #27
                          Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG V: Red Alert! (Signups)

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          kilga... you really should have a word with malithicus before allowing him into the game. nothing against him personally, but as someone who joined the forums within the past week and having under 10 posts... his reliability has to come into question.
                          Given his post, I also question his reason for being here.

                          I'll give him the chance to post again and say he understands what's going on and that this isn't an actual game of Red Alert.
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • QreepyBORIS
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 7454

                            #28
                            YEAH ***** IM IN *****

                            EDIT: Do I get to be Boris? He's my FAVVVV.

                            Either that or Yuri. He's badass. Vlad's a fag.

                            Signature subject to change.

                            THE ZERRRRRG.

                            Comment

                            • whorlichan
                              Tiny Plastic Meat
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 669

                              #29
                              Please count me in. Tass will not stop bugging me. I need my sanity.
                              Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                              First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                              My lame LJ
                              My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                              Comment

                              • Snapps
                                NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 5650

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: TWG V: Red Alert! (Signups)

                                Me in this time :D

                                Please dont get me out on THE FIRST NIGHT. I didnt even get to play last time :/

                                Comment

                                Working...