TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    It finally filled, damn

    Well I say filled but technically more people could join.

    What's going to happen is I'll send a PM to every person who signed up and once everyone has confirmed they are still available to play I'll set a time for the game to start. In the meantime there is space for 3 more people to join if someone sees a game starting soon and gets excited to play.

    And thanks sunfan for the birthday wishes lol

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    yes I know freezin's birthday was forever ago but I also suspect he would LIE in hopes people would sign up
    happy birthday freezin

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    I'll sign up for Freezins birthday, sure
    or if it is full, I'll take the spot of someone if they can't be contacted or aren't free anymore
    for freezin

    EDIT: in
    I swear I've done this before
    Last edited by the sun fan; 02-18-2026, 09:35 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    we're so back,,,

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    I live for the yearly annual game of TWG I'm tryna bump it to twice a year annual

    Leave a comment:


  • Shadow_God_10
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Oh wow y'all will be able to run a game for the first time this year

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    the heroes we needed

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    did someone say werewolf ?

    in

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    I honestly thought I did earlier but before I forget for the nth time in

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    I'm awake but nobody new is
    pls sign up

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Your monthly reminder to WAKE UP

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Time flies

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error


    where the wolves @

    Leave a comment:


  • mellonxcollie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    guys please I've already signed up twice I'm doing my part PLEASE

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Bump

    Leave a comment:

Working...