TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long - SIGN UPS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #16
    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long - SIGN UPS

    Originally posted by choof
    by the time this is full it'll be time to sign up for sunfan's lol
    I'll wait until the turbo is over
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #17
      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long - SIGN UPS

      bumpity

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #18
        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long - SIGN UPS

        in
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #19
          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long - SIGN UPS

          rip....

          Comment

          • star-crossed
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2017
            • 476

            #20
            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long - SIGN UPS

            I am going to in because I do not know if it will even happen if I do not. It is just awkward because I have much more free time in the hours that the game is in night.
            twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long - SIGN UPS

              In


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #22
                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long - SIGN UPS

                As they say: "What could possibly go wrong!?"


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #23
                  Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long - SIGN UPS

                  Awesome. Looks like I've got a game to roll. I should have the game thread ready and PMs posted out by tonight and y'all can start posting starting at 7am Server time.

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #24
                    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long - SIGN UPS

                    GAMERS!
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • SubaruPoptart
                      da kyo~
                      • Nov 2015
                      • 737

                      #25
                      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long - SIGN UPS

                      GAMERS!!!!






                      Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Oh God it's Subaru
                      Originally posted by Deamerai
                      damnit subaru
                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                      Comment

                      Working...