TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #46
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

    Originally posted by Hateandhatred
    Same here though, we could have matching hours lol
    You know what. If you're in working nights.

    in

    Watch Sven and I are your masons

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • 123kappa3
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2016
      • 69

      #47
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

      yay

      Comment

      • TWGma
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 3

        #48
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

        I should probably put my money where my mouth is and live up to what I said last week.
        In.
        Originally posted by Charu
        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
        Why are you fucking pockets again?
        Originally posted by Celirra
        i like tforce more than you

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #49
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

          Replacement

          Comment

          • SubaruPoptart
            da kyo~
            • Nov 2015
            • 737

            #50
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

            So wait this is the one I initially signed up for before I joined TWG 188 right?






            Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Oh God it's Subaru
            Originally posted by Deamerai
            damnit subaru
            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


            Originally posted by dAnceguy117

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #51
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

              Will roll when I get home; game will begin tomorrow
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #52
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

                Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                So wait this is the one I initially signed up for before I joined TWG 188 right?
                Yup
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #53
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

                  game is being rolled now
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #54
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

                    oh cool im in the game

                    im down
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Hateandhatred
                      "The Quebec Steparatist."
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 1974

                      #55
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

                      Dammit the day time is actually what is night time in server time.

                      Time to only be around at EOD!
                      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                      Comment

                      Working...