jTWG LXXXII Signups Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Anti-Pearl
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2018
    • 1

    #16
    Re: jTWG LXXXII Signups Thread

    Apparently I have to say in this way... in

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #17
      Re: jTWG LXXXII Signups Thread

      Replacement





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #18
        Re: jTWG LXXXII Signups Thread

        Haha I rescind my vote I just read the 48hr period in the OP





        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #19
          Re: jTWG LXXXII Signups Thread

          Originally posted by Anti-Pearl
          Apparently I have to say in this way... in
          yeah that's what I was trying to get into contact with you

          welcome, friend
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #20
            Re: jTWG LXXXII Signups Thread

            Good to see jtwg making a return!
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • who_cares973
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 15407

              #21
              Re: jTWG LXXXII Signups Thread

              Im going to see if I can recruit some irl peeps

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #22
                Re: jTWG LXXXII Signups Thread

                Originally posted by who_cares973
                Im going to see if I can recruit some irl peeps
                YAAAAAAAAAAAS
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • who_cares973
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 15407

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LXXXII Signups Thread

                  My sister is going to be playing. Be nice to her or I'll have to beat you up

                  Comment

                  • TWG Ike
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2014
                    • 8

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LXXXII Signups Thread

                    in

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LXXXII Signups Thread

                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      in
                      carlos's sister will use this account for the time being
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LXXXII Signups Thread

                        Originally posted by who_cares973
                        My sister is going to be playing. Be nice to her or I'll have to beat you up
                        twg ike
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LXXXII Signups Thread

                          anyone can sign up now
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG LXXXII Signups Thread

                            MWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

                            in im hype for wv's sister
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG LXXXII Signups Thread

                              In


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG LXXXII Signups Thread

                                What can I say? It's been a bit since I played in this setup. I'll try not to bombard the thread with a lot of posts too for all the actual new players here. No promises on that end though.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...