Turbo XX - Signups (read post 2 please)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #16
    Re: Turbo XX - Signups (read post 2 please)

    If this starts way later I might join. Taking a break from twg atm for irl stuff
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #17
      Re: Turbo XX - Signups (read post 2 please)

      IN

      We can try the hybrid thing, I don't mind
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #18
        Re: Turbo XX - Signups (read post 2 please)

        Round, are you seriously the only one that's in'd right now?

        Goodness, where all the TWG peeps? I might actually be able to play this if you fellas keep this up of not joining, dohoho.

        Just gotta wait until Nov 5th or so!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #19
          Re: Turbo XX - Signups (read post 2 please)

          in
          new phase thing sounds aite
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #20
            Re: Turbo XX - Signups (read post 2 please)

            i'm going to turn one of the trees into a 2-shot tracker

            i think 1-shot tree tracker is a lil strange because it kind of softens losing a potential claim battle but it isn't a super powerful thing in the first place? unless you're sure you hit, ofc

            e: added, hopefully the use of "target" is enough to make it clear that the tracker can't see igniting
            Last edited by inDheart; 10-30-2017, 11:45 AM.

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #21
              Re: Turbo XX - Signups (read post 2 please)

              in
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #22
                Re: Turbo XX - Signups (read post 2 please)

                come on, people!!
                Last edited by roundbox; 11-1-2017, 02:46 PM.
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #23
                  Re: Turbo XX - Signups (read post 2 please)

                  Boy, it sure is DEAD in here!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1303

                    #24
                    Re: Turbo XX - Signups (read post 2 please)

                    guys plz
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #25
                      Re: Turbo XX - Signups (read post 2 please)

                      ow

                      i feel like most regulars have checked in, so at this point we might be waiting until charu can play lol

                      e: and if we don't fill i can substitute a smaller game of some kind
                      Last edited by inDheart; 11-2-2017, 03:49 PM.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #26
                        Re: Turbo XX - Signups (read post 2 please)

                        i'll do some recruiting if this doesn't fill by the 5th
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • star-crossed
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2017
                          • 476

                          #27
                          Re: Turbo XX - Signups (read post 2 please)

                          I like this idea for a game, but I just got the board game Gloomhaven, so I think I will be busy with that instead. If this does not start for a while, I may sign to play.
                          twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #28
                            Re: Turbo XX - Signups (read post 2 please)

                            Still nothing?

                            Wowee!!!

                            In


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #29
                              Re: Turbo XX - Signups (read post 2 please)

                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              I like this idea for a game, but I just got the board game Gloomhaven, so I think I will be busy with that instead. If this does not start for a while, I may sign to play.
                              okay i just looked at this game and you're excused

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1303

                                #30
                                Re: Turbo XX - Signups (read post 2 please)

                                HI CHARU THANKS FOR PLAYING! how was youmacon?
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...