TWG CLXXIII Signups Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #46
    Re: TWG CLXXIII Signups Thread

    Originally posted by XelNya
    get in hur
    I'd miss every eod that wasn't on a weekend because of my work hours (2:30pm-12am pst)

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #47
      Re: TWG CLXXIII Signups Thread

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      I'd miss every eod that wasn't on a weekend because of my work hours (2:30pm-12am pst)
      I miss eod most of the time dude

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #48
        Re: TWG CLXXIII Signups Thread

        in

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #49
          Re: TWG CLXXIII Signups Thread

          that's a full game; will be rolling immediately

          night 0 will begin as soon as I say it does, it might be just a teeny bit shorter than 24 hours but I think that will be fine.

          I will be setting up an official discord channel; players are, of course, free to use whatever they so choose to communicate amongst one another with literally no limitations so long as anything larger than 2 players requires my presence in the room/area/etc.

          I will NOT be making zooms, even at player request.

          Wolfchat can exist wherever the wolves want it to so long as I can access it.

          Just wanted to hammer out a few minor details about ootc stuff.

          Another thing; if I don't get a wolfkill from the wolf team, no kill occurs. Maybe I said that already but I wanted to say it again just in case.

          Rolling now and sending out PMs.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          Working...