Turbo XVIII - Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #61
    Re: Turbo XVIII - Signups

    Originally posted by XelNya
    It's a compromise, you'll see.
    I can live with this.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #62
      Re: Turbo XVIII - Signups

      did you miss me because i missed you

      in

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #63
        Re: Turbo XVIII - Signups

        Originally posted by Tokzic
        did you miss me because i missed you

        in
        yes

        Tokzic

        I missed you
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #64
          Re: Turbo XVIII - Signups

          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
          Ok but tell Hakulyte to In kthx
          in



          in b4 I get mislynched on my birthday.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #65
            Re: Turbo XVIII - Signups

            1 more to run in that case
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #66
              Re: Turbo XVIII - Signups

              I'll play just to get things moving, but I want it to be known the turbos might move too fast for me.


              in
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #67
                Re: Turbo XVIII - Signups

                Can we just lose 3 hours this phase and start today?
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #68
                  Re: Turbo XVIII - Signups

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  Can we just lose 3 hours this phase and start today?
                  It probably won't start until tomorrow because:
                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  Special rules:
                  (Please read)

                  Twilight Zone: ON
                  >Wolves may talk in wolfchat before the game starts

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #69
                    Re: Turbo XVIII - Signups

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    It probably won't start until tomorrow because:
                    Correct. Rolling game soon
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    Working...