Turbo XVI - Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #16
    Re: Turbo XVI - Signups

    Can I marry it?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #17
      Re: Turbo XVI - Signups

      Originally posted by Charu
      Can I marry it?
      he loves to kiss me
      we live in crystal lake illinois
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #18
        Re: Turbo XVI - Signups

        ...Erm...

        Hold on, totally off topic, but the dude asking to play I see got banned.

        Did I miss something?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #19
          Re: Turbo XVI - Signups

          Originally posted by Charu
          ...Erm...

          Hold on, totally off topic, but the dude asking to play I see got banned.

          Did I miss something?
          he's 11.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #20
            Re: Turbo XVI - Signups

            You told an 11 year old to show his dick. I hope you're happy Charu.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #21
              Re: Turbo XVI - Signups

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              You told an 11 year old to show his dick. I hope you're happy Charu.
              HAHAHAHAHAHAH
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #22
                Re: Turbo XVI - Signups

                Don't worry, probably doesn't know what that is.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #23
                  Re: Turbo XVI - Signups

                  talking about delaying start to not overlap with ltwg btw, thinking sunday start

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #24
                    Re: Turbo XVI - Signups

                    Charu pls

                    in
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • Cold Kitten
                      i love (purple things)
                      • May 2009
                      • 1341

                      #25
                      Re: Turbo XVI - Signups

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      You told an 11 year old to show his dick. I hope you're happy Charu.
                      typical charu


                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #26
                        Re: Turbo XVI - Signups

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        talking about delaying start to not overlap with ltwg btw, thinking sunday start
                        Plz yes

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #27
                          Re: Turbo XVI - Signups

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          talking about delaying start to not overlap with ltwg btw, thinking sunday start
                          works for me teheh

                          btw wanna say this in pregame so I can't use this as an excuse:

                          I have these next 9 days off of work, annoy me to post if I get lazy pllz

                          Comment

                          • sanzath
                            retired from rhythm games
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 322

                            #28
                            Re: Turbo XVI - Signups

                            in

                            Didn't even read any of the thread

                            Take for granted that this could be a recurring theme during the game
                            Last edited by sanzath; 07-13-2017, 09:54 PM.
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            your name should be wolf
                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #29
                              Re: Turbo XVI - Signups

                              Originally posted by sanzath
                              in

                              Didn't even read any of the thread

                              Take for granted that this could be a recurring theme during the game
                              Nice try

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #30
                                Re: Turbo XVI - Signups

                                Does my ban apply to turbos too
                                I mean so far I haven't been mod killed in a turbo
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...