TWG Video Game Kinda Thing In A Way Perhaps?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #16
    Re: TWG Video Game Kinda Thing In A Way Perhaps?

    hey roundbox



    hey



    roundbox





    hey





























    10 chips

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #17
      Re: TWG Video Game Kinda Thing In A Way Perhaps?

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      WHAT
      I had the best hand two hands in a row but buttheads like Xiz and Dabackpack get straights and two pairs (with a higher top card than me) on the river

      DUMB
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #18
        Re: TWG Video Game Kinda Thing In A Way Perhaps?

        Originally posted by roundbox
        I had the best hand two hands in a row but buttheads like Xiz and Dabackpack get straights and two pairs (with a higher top card than me) on the river

        DUMB
        then you didn't have the best hand two hands in a row
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #19
          Re: TWG Video Game Kinda Thing In A Way Perhaps?

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          then you didn't have the best hand two hands in a row
          straight savage
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #20
            Re: TWG Video Game Kinda Thing In A Way Perhaps?

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            then you didn't have the best hand two hands in a row
            I only have the best hands
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #21
              Re: TWG Video Game Kinda Thing In A Way Perhaps?

              Originally posted by inDheart
              everyone get tabletop sim

              seems likely we'll make it a regular thing
              I got tts, but you decide to go have fun when im busy! If im free though, i'll totally hop on with you next time.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #22
                Re: TWG Video Game Kinda Thing In A Way Perhaps?

                We will ping in the twg discord when they happen

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #23
                  Re: TWG Video Game Kinda Thing In A Way Perhaps?

                  so i actually got my hands on this game, and man. this game is so fucking good. idk about being able to play together, but this is some of the most fun i've had playing games in a LONG time.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  Working...