jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #661
    Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

    Go read the only other game where Rapta played.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #662
      Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

      I'm pretty sure this ends the game so, I'm gonna do it.

      Sanzath

      Comment

      • xXOpkillerXx
        ✘ Forever OP✘
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2008
        • 4207

        #663
        Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

        Lol Rapta had to be replaced. Lazy is the adjective I agree with from Haku's post.

        Comment

        • xXOpkillerXx
          ✘ Forever OP✘
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2008
          • 4207

          #664
          Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I'm pretty sure this ends the game so, I'm gonna do it.

          Sanzath
          You're bold. I really like this post.

          Comment

          • xXOpkillerXx
            ✘ Forever OP✘
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2008
            • 4207

            #665
            Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

            @H&H

            If Sanz is Town, we have no choice but to lynch Haku, do you agree with me on that ?

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #666
              Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

              tbh, if it doesn't end the game, I'm going to be impressed because it means a wolf has been playing interactions right in an unorthodox towny way.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #667
                Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                @H&H

                If Sanz is Town, we have no choice but to lynch Haku, do you agree with me on that ?
                I'll probably lynch you because of the theme of questions tbh and because Andy/xXOpKillerXx can work too.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #668
                  Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

                  You have a bunch of posts where you heavily evaluate random possibilities and that's normally more wolfy than towny too.

                  Comment

                  • xXOpkillerXx
                    ✘ Forever OP✘
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 4207

                    #669
                    Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I'll probably lynch you because of the theme of questions tbh and because Andy/xXOpKillerXx can work too.
                    Wooooow, nice way to absolutely fucking void your last post.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #670
                      Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

                      unvote

                      Let me actually revisit the thread again.

                      Comment

                      • xXOpkillerXx
                        ✘ Forever OP✘
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 4207

                        #671
                        Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

                        Haku you're ready to put the spotlight on Sanz right now, AND plan on lynching me next night, AND you said I'm p much town clear for you, AND you're inconsistent as fck now you lost all chances of me voting Sanz just now good job.

                        Comment

                        • xXOpkillerXx
                          ✘ Forever OP✘
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 4207

                          #672
                          Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

                          next day***

                          Comment

                          • Hateandhatred
                            "The Quebec Steparatist."
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 1974

                            #673
                            Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            @H&H

                            If Sanz is Town, we have no choice but to lynch Haku, do you agree with me on that ?
                            I still think sanzath is less likely than the two of you.

                            I think haku should reread himself as a wolf and make a convincing case why he wouldnt be wolf. All I see is him trying to play as much of an inside game as sunfan is. AKA he only posts from the outside, so he should clear his own game first.

                            The way he posts, he could disregard his alignment and play exactly the same, it would work out, and he knows that.
                            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                            Comment

                            • xXOpkillerXx
                              ✘ Forever OP✘
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 4207

                              #674
                              Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

                              Haku

                              Sorry, you fcked up too badly just now for me to reconsider your stance.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #675
                                Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                Haku

                                Sorry, you fcked up too badly just now for me to reconsider your stance.
                                You don't wolf read players for being confused.

                                You wolf read them because they're trying to push a town out.

                                Comment

                                Working...