Turbo XIV - Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #16
    Re: Turbo XIV - Signups

    for the sake of formality and because it's a rule, I'll make sure my "in" is written in twgv like this. Hope it's no biggie starting it after AN.
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1303

      #17
      Re: Turbo XIV - Signups

      this is me being in. TY for starting it after AN for us!
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #18
        Re: Turbo XIV - Signups

        ind if you want to play I can host

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #19
          Re: Turbo XIV - Signups

          Originally posted by Celirra
          for the sake of formality and because it's a rule, I'll make sure my "in" is written in twgv like this. Hope it's no biggie starting it after AN.
          lol sunfan was joking that i hadn't updated the signups at all

          gotchu both

          AA i don't wanna play this one, i might play a game elsewhere since i know several that need signups still

          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #20
            Re: Turbo XIV - Signups

            In.

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #21
              Re: Turbo XIV - Signups

              in
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #22
                Re: Turbo XIV - Signups

                A part of me wants to and another part of me is screaming no.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #23
                  Re: Turbo XIV - Signups

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  A part of me wants to and another part of me is screaming no.
                  Give in to the devil on your shoulder and play~
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #24
                    Re: Turbo XIV - Signups

                    Well it's not really the devil and it's more so what I think will happen.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #25
                      Re: Turbo XIV - Signups

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      A part of me wants to and another part of me is screaming no.
                      Do it
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #26
                        Re: Turbo XIV - Signups

                        So I just realized ill be at a convention the following Thursday and that weekend. Will this game be done in 2 days?
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #27
                          Re: Turbo XIV - Signups

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          So I just realized ill be at a convention the following Thursday and that weekend. Will this game be done in 2 days?
                          2 days is the earliest possible ending, max is 4 days

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #28
                            Re: Turbo XIV - Signups

                            If it starts Monday, I can maybe stay in. If Tuesday, I have to out. I won't have my phone on me at all Thursday morning 11am- Sunday morning basically.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #29
                              Re: Turbo XIV - Signups

                              in

                              one more year and im out of college hurrah

                              also aww i remember an 2015 when i got to meet some of you guys

                              ;_________; i miss this place


                              Last edited by Funnygurl555; 05-26-2017, 05:43 PM.
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #30
                                Re: Turbo XIV - Signups

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                If it starts Monday, I can maybe stay in. If Tuesday, I have to out. I won't have my phone on me at all Thursday morning 11am- Sunday morning basically.
                                up to you

                                if you stay in and the game ends up going longer, though, i might have to auto replace you in what i guess is final 3

                                Comment

                                Working...