TWG CLXIV - Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • contrapatior
    Banned
    • Sep 2016
    • 191

    #16
    Re: TWG CLXIV - Signups

    actually out

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #17
      Re: TWG CLXIV - Signups

      i like these players but i am in another game currently

      maybe i'll get iced n1 and be free to join tomorrow

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • evanescence_death4ever
        where'sTHEdrain?!
        • Jun 2007
        • 616

        #18
        Re: TWG CLXIV - Signups

        Hey..I'm not joining, and sorry for having to bail out of live over the weekend, kinda fucked with my happiness, but...I thought maybe some of you would get a kick out of my new forum user title.
        #charu4president2016

        "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
        Or something
        I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #19
          Re: TWG CLXIV - Signups

          Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
          Hey..I'm not joining, and sorry for having to bail out of live over the weekend, kinda fucked with my happiness, but...I thought maybe some of you would get a kick out of my new forum user title.
          we named the chatroom that night in your honor
          #wheresthedrain
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #20
            Re: TWG CLXIV - Signups

            Upgrade me to in
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #21
              Re: TWG CLXIV - Signups

              If I'm in will you play tokzy
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #22
                Re: TWG CLXIV - Signups

                Gaem needs to fill

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CLXIV - Signups

                  I have quals next month, which was totally taken over my semester, so I won't be active til like April


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CLXIV - Signups

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    I have quals next month, which was totally taken over my semester, so I won't be active til like April
                    Wow!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Prophylaxis
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2017
                      • 5

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CLXIV - Signups

                      If you guys will have me again after my terrible performance last game?

                      in

                      Promise I'll be more active.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CLXIV - Signups

                        You better be, mister!

                        You're on thin ice!!!


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CLXIV - Signups

                          3 more!

                          think we lost some people between here and host voting though

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CLXIV - Signups

                            in

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CLXIV - Signups

                              who's the witch

                              witch

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CLXIV - Signups

                                I'm guessing Lambdadelta.

                                Edit: Nope. A new player apparently.
                                Last edited by Hakulyte; 02-18-2017, 03:01 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...