TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - Signup Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #121
    Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - Signup Thread

    I'm a TWG old man and my nights start at 1, not 0.

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #122
      Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - Signup Thread

      when game

      e: i joined another game while i was waiting lol, yay multitabling as of tomorrow
      Last edited by inDheart; 01-29-2017, 02:24 PM.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #123
        Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - Signup Thread

        multitabing=impossible
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #124
          Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - Signup Thread

          wen game

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #125
            Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - Signup Thread

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            multitabing=impossible
            i've been about to do it twice now and then gotten n0/n1'd in one of the games

            the only time i was really multitabling was some time during dreamers, and that wasn't all that bad

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #126
              Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - Signup Thread

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              wen game
              game now

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #127
                W H E N G A M E

                game when





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #128
                  Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - Signup Thread

                  nice title edit there

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1303

                    #129
                    Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - Signup Thread

                    ThE BUuTtHolE GhoSt of TwIg
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #130
                      Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - Signup Thread

                      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                      ThE BUuTtHolE GhoSt of TwIg
                      subscribed

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #131
                        Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - Signup Thread

                        #oh @ninja'd
                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        nice title edit there
                        shit game over gais inD's powers of observation and deductive reasoning are through the roof rn

                        thankyou





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #132
                          Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - Signup Thread

                          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                          ThE BUuTtHolE GhoSt of TwIg
                          lmao
                          how high were y'all for this?





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #133
                            Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - Signup Thread

                            what
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • R.E. Aryxi
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2016
                              • 38

                              #134
                              Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - Signup Thread

                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              lmao
                              how high were y'all for this?
                              Had to have been at least 10.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1303

                                #135
                                Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - Signup Thread

                                it's majestic art ok he's expressing himself
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...