TWG Turbo IX - Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #46
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Signups

    hold that spot

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #47
      Re: TWG Turbo IX - Signups

      Not sure what's up with that spot, but in if it eventually opens up, else replacement


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #48
        Re: TWG Turbo IX - Signups

        dyachei was going to play from MU, but account needs set up and stuff, waiting on sunfan

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #49
          Re: TWG Turbo IX - Signups

          idk what should happen though

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #50
            Re: TWG Turbo IX - Signups

            I don't want to steal this person's slot, just let me know if he decides not to play


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #51
              Re: TWG Turbo IX - Signups

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              I don't want to steal this person's slot, just let me know if he decides not to play
              nah just in, if she feels strongly about it I'll sub out because I goofed

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #52
                Re: TWG Turbo IX - Signups

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                nah just in, if she feels strongly about it I'll sub out because I goofed
                wait no I'll just sub


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #53
                  Re: TWG Turbo IX - Signups

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  wait no I'll just sub
                  I think it'll be fine, just stay in lol

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #54
                    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Signups

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    wait no I'll just sub
                    she doesn't feel strongly I'll bug her next time a turbo comes up so its k
                    you should play
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #55
                      Re: TWG Turbo IX - Signups

                      hi yes i am awake

                      rolling

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #56
                        Re: TWG Turbo IX - Signups

                        awesome lineup, looking forward to the game!!
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • theknightsofneeee
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2016
                          • 4

                          #57
                          Re: TWG Turbo IX - Signups

                          /replacement

                          message me on discord if needed.

                          sunfan/inD should be able to.

                          Comment

                          Working...