TWG Turbo Signups Attempt

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #16
    Re: TWG Turbo Signups Attempt

    I'll send out roles sometime tomorrow before noon, and day 0 will begin at noon tomorrow

    if we can get a replacement, that would be great
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Arntonach
      Owlbears Rock!
      • Mar 2012
      • 2494

      #17
      Re: TWG Turbo Signups Attempt

      I'm can be in for replacement.
      pack of hard stuffs

      pack of my stuffs

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #18
        Re: TWG Turbo Signups Attempt

        will y'all have another turbo I'll be in the states until an weekend
        in as replacement
        Last edited by Funnygurl555; 05-22-2016, 05:17 PM.
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #19
          Re: TWG Turbo Signups Attempt

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          will y'all have another turbo I'll be in the states until an weekend
          in as replacement
          this game will be over before then, the absolute latest it can last is 11:59 PM server on Thursday.

          So as to not conflict with the game Charu is running, this will probably be the only turbo aorn
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #20
            Re: TWG Turbo Signups Attempt

            ugh ok
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: TWG Turbo Signups Attempt

              Just join the game I'm hosting, Funny. I do need two more players!!!
              Last edited by Charu; 05-22-2016, 06:12 PM.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #22
                Re: TWG Turbo Signups Attempt

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                would advise against getting sunfans cell # and texting him an action, he would see it about six hours later on average LOL
                Shots fired
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #23
                  Re: TWG Turbo Signups Attempt

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  will y'all have another turbo I'll be in the states until an weekend
                  in as replacement
                  If FG wants my slot she can have it! And I'll take her replacement slot
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #24
                    Re: TWG Turbo Signups Attempt

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Just join the game I'm hosting, Funny. I do need two more players!!!
                    Im free rn but I'm going to Japan next weekend so I'll be out for most of the summer
                    also @rb ty but yeah already said this on Skype but I don't wanna take someone's spot
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #25
                      Re: TWG Turbo Signups Attempt

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      Shots fired
                      Jokes on him, phases are 12 hours long
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #26
                        Re: TWG Turbo Signups Attempt

                        I think I'll random this now, actually.

                        It'll give people a chance to confirm their role to me before it actually starts.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • botchi246
                          Keepin it Real since '05
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 619

                          #27
                          Re: TWG Turbo Signups Attempt

                          Dang hos, guess i missed it

                          Comment

                          Working...