spoiler alert: too turnt to alert

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #16
    Re: spoiler alert: too turnt to alert

    Do wat you gotta do mang and wish you the best of luck man

    Also miss you bro

    Comment

    • Deadlyx39
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2014
      • 1046

      #17
      Re: spoiler alert: too turnt to alert

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      I want another DJ hero
      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      Why should I care about this thread
      Originally posted by choof
      whats in it for me
      Originally posted by grizz13114
      Fun times and meme sluts
      Originally posted by choof
      ew meme sluts
      ew fun

      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

      on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

      [...]

      come back

      i need to laugh at you

      once more

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #18
        Re: spoiler alert: too turnt to alert

        Ayy, haha you guys are a huge help, it's very helpful having support here and in life since this community is important to me. I appreciate the kind words, choof. I actually thought about it a lot the other day and I've been thinking that once I get drinking under control I'll try to quit smoking (daily) too. I always figured I'd have to join the army to quit smoking, and in that I'd turn further towards alcohol. But I see the benefit of kicking the sauce first, then worrying about smoke.

        Anyway, update! Week one went about as planned. I wholeheartedly intended on getting shitfaced Saturday (my cheat day), but when it came around I opted to get some coolers with my wife and drink a few nips. It was weird, nothing like the drunk I prefer, more like when I was a kid drinking smirnoff and that's just wasting time.
        Sooo, I was only supposed to drink Saturday night. But then Sunday we bought a new car (which we've been trying to do for a long time) so I decided to finish the 12 pack (:

        I don't think it's bad, but since my goal is to gain complete control I will not be drinking next weekend as a result. After that, if I don't fiend for it by next weekend, I'd like to try to kick it until the holiday!

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        Working...