Interest Check - Battlestar Galactica the Board Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #16
    Re: Interest Check - Battlestar Galactica the Board Game

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Depends, what would be we using to communicate via game like is there a dedicated chat on the site or in game or something or we using skype/zoom?

    iunno but I'd be definitely into sinking in some time to check out a new (to me) game
    probably skype so no video for now
    unless someone has any other suggestions/zoom hookups
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #17
      Re: Interest Check - Battlestar Galactica the Board Game

      zoom isn't good for sharing screens, one of the few flaws it has imo.
      If it would be necessary for everyone to look at the same window through someone elses video, it wouldn't be a good idea to use zoom.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #18
        Re: Interest Check - Battlestar Galactica the Board Game

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        zoom isn't good for sharing screens, one of the few flaws it has imo.
        If it would be necessary for everyone to look at the same window through someone elses video, it wouldn't be a good idea to use zoom.
        Nope, everyone will be playing the game in a do Not win their own computer. No screen sharing needed.
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #19
          Re: Interest Check - Battlestar Galactica the Board Game

          Almost forgot about this.
          I can do this on the upcoming weekend or the last weekend of the month.
          Post the weekend that works best for you! I will probably pick 2 of the 3 nights to play a game, but not all three. Aiming for like a 4PM CST start more than likely.
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #20
            Re: Interest Check - Battlestar Galactica the Board Game

            yes please sign me up





            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #21
              Re: Interest Check - Battlestar Galactica the Board Game

              Cool formatted signup post:

              August 14-16
              1. roundbox
              2. Zenith
              3.
              4.
              5.
              6.



              August 28-30
              1. roundbox
              2. Zenith
              3. Mashi
              4.
              5.
              6.


              Zenith: which weekend?
              Last edited by roundbox; 08-14-2015, 04:53 PM.
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #22
                Re: Interest Check - Battlestar Galactica the Board Game

                Both work for me, if I can only be in one then the first is fine





                Comment

                • Mister_Raccoon
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2015
                  • 85

                  #23
                  Re: Interest Check - Battlestar Galactica the Board Game



                  If you can find a way to make this work as a forum game, count me in.

                  SKG_Scintill: but apparently you're too brony to get that
                  SKG_Scintill: freaking jehova's witnesses of the internet

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #24
                    Re: Interest Check - Battlestar Galactica the Board Game

                    Looks like 28-30th due to dead thread
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #25
                      Re: Interest Check - Battlestar Galactica the Board Game

                      I'd love to play if its run on a day that I won't be working but I will unfortunately probably be busy!
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #26
                        Re: Interest Check - Battlestar Galactica the Board Game

                        yeah with school season starting back up this will be a little more difficult, but I believe!!
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • Charles Claythorne
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 138

                          #27
                          Re: Interest Check - Battlestar Galactica the Board Game

                          I'm cool w/ 28th-30th.

                          I'm starting school at about that time though, so I'm not sure if I can come all 3 days.

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #28
                            Re: Interest Check - Battlestar Galactica the Board Game

                            i might be able to play this
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #29
                              Re: Interest Check - Battlestar Galactica the Board Game

                              August 28-30
                              1. roundbox (Friday/Sunday preferred)
                              2. Zenith (ALL DAYS)
                              3. Mashi (LOCK CLEARED)
                              4. YoshL (Friday/Sunday preferred)
                              5.
                              6.


                              Looking at Friday and Sunday for dates from my perspective.

                              Also BUMP and a check of HEY ARE YOU GUYS PLAYING? @Mashi @_Zenith_
                              (if you are confirming your slot, let me know which days work best!)
                              Last edited by roundbox; 08-23-2015, 05:32 PM.
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #30
                                Re: Interest Check - Battlestar Galactica the Board Game

                                Any days work for me~





                                Comment

                                Working...