jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded post game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #16
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded post game

    honestly, I think u did a really good job coaching in the wolfchat as well. I mean your powerrole reads were off but the general advice was A+ and my heart grew three sizes when you told help not to argue for lucy being a wolf for him editing a post.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #17
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded post game

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      lmao same setup same wolves different cop
      fml

      I think ur being a bit hard on urself xel. People suspected u but it wasn't until ur momentum slowed down. I mean you can say people don't know ur meta or whatnot but I think its a lot more accurate to say you got townread early.
      Seeing J-rod clear me first day give me town lean was just, the best.

      I'm being hard on myself because if I weren't so neurotic I probably would have done better. Like I probably should have killed AA night one and mashi n2 because I debated it pretty hard both times

      just n2 I settled for humor and killed greg

      I assumed I was gonna get tracked or checked that night being the other top suspect

      I actually wish I had tried to push sunfan onto the lynch agenda for being wishy washy about the zenith vote, cause I realllllly debated doing it like

      if you saw me lurking night 1, that was the post I was working on. I trashed it because it felt out of context at that point. I couldn't phrase it in a way that satisfied me.

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      honestly, I think u did a really good job coaching in the wolfchat as well. I mean your powerrole reads were off but the general advice was A+ and my heart grew three sizes when you told help not to argue for lucy being a wolf for him editing a post.
      Like general stuff I think I'm good for but

      if he had asked me "what do I do to get their suspicion off me" I'd have not had an answer for that, and someone like Plop certainly would have.

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #18
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded post game

        Originally posted by XelNya
        Gonna say a few things:

        0. I still wanna know why Zenith was read scum aside from like completely ditching. Like I don't get it. I was legit mad there that it happened like I never say to say Zenith.

        Like, ever.
        I second this motion; everyone literally let Squidly pile shaky votes on me and you all regretted it after my flip like, cmon guys you are vets 1) Don't be regretful for any lynch unless you were coaxed into killing a PR by a counterclaim and 2) I LEFT TO GO SWIMMING, CAME BACK, AND THEN HAD TO LEAVE AGAIN. I was going to be here for EoD (which I was hence my death post), but you really made a critical error of letting one "had to go" act into scum territory when it never is alignment indicative (unless your name is DBP).

        I came in like hot fire; on the wrong person who was seriously bad in the sense that there was no logic to his responses; and where mine were starting to get on an emotional level, I still had more than enough logic to bury him yet you picked him over myself.

        Traitors.





        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #19
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded post game

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          I came in like hot fire; on the wrong person who was seriously bad in the sense that there was no logic to his responses; and where mine were starting to get on an emotional level, I still had more than enough logic to bury him yet you picked him over myself.

          Traitors.
          If you're talking about either you or Squirl being lynched D1, then why does it matter? You sound upset with other people for choosing the "wrong" mislynch. A miss is a miss.

          Your logic led you to a wrong conclusion on Squirl's alignment. That happens very frequently, especially in the first day phase of a game, but the fact that you were wrong invalidates your argument that others should have chosen to follow you and lynch your target. In my eyes, anyway.

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #20
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded post game

            Originally posted by XelNya
            Seeing J-rod clear me first day give me town lean was just, the best.
            was filled with regret immediately lol :P

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            Working...