jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis | GAME THREAD!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #16
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis | GAME THREAD!

    The most boring one lol

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #17
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis | GAME THREAD!

      dfr
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #18
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis | GAME THREAD!

        ok squirl fixed the thing i'll just reroll rn
        staytuned

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #19
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis | GAME THREAD!

          lmao, giving sunfan the blue role is like giving an auto win for town anyways.

          Glad the mix up happened, get fucked sunfan.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #20
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis | GAME THREAD!

            gib me blue
            I'm blue now

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            Working...