jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #901
    Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

    so... prawn and jake were the wolves? damn i had jake green the whole game

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #902
      Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

      So uh, I guess that means we lost.

      Cool.

      Thanks Goldstinger. I'm now going to un-ignore you since this is technically done.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #903
        Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

        Cool, sorry guys

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #904
          Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

          Oh hey, cool, was Goldstinger your partner?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #905
            Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

            jake best wolf 2015 dam

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #906
              Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

              Because if so, then using OGI has to be the worst thing ever.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #907
                Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Charu
                Thanks Goldstinger. I'm now going to un-ignore you since this is technically done.
                You can still leave him ignored, he was being a complete dickbutt

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #908
                  Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                  jake best wolf 2015 dam
                  Kind of hard to be the best wolf when we have someone on our team committing town suicide.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #909
                    Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    Cool, sorry guys
                    I meant sorry for being wrong about lefty

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #910
                      Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                      i don't even think ogi was used. it's a stretch to say that shad's death post was indicative of his shot. you could tell he shot gold through his posts on his thoughts on gold.

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #911
                        Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                        wolf team prawn and gold watch

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #912
                          Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                          if so, good job I guess gold. Though you being acting like that made the game not fun.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #913
                            Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                            If Goldstinger is actually wolf, I'm going to breath because that means he wasn't stupid.

                            But using OGI is still dumb.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #914
                              Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                              Like Goldstinger SHOULD'VE DIED right there.

                              There is absolutely no god damn reason for him to live.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #915
                                Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                                still i don't think his post was indicative of who he shot and you just jumped to conclusions that it was OGI. he would've said the exact same thing if he was VT

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...