Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C++ SIGN UP THREAD
Talking about the strats of the game though, they differ from TWG. Since the game moves faster, you don't really give reads on people like you do here. It's just based on what people out as their role mainly.
Which is why I had a lot of trouble with this game since I was trying to make it like Epic Mafia where you just out what role you are and hope people believe you. But this is most certainly not the case.
Whether you like TWG or Epic Mafia, both games may have the same outline rules of: Kill the bad guys, but don't mistake the inner workings of both games to be the same, as they are very different.
Talking about the strats of the game though, they differ from TWG. Since the game moves faster, you don't really give reads on people like you do here. It's just based on what people out as their role mainly.
Which is why I had a lot of trouble with this game since I was trying to make it like Epic Mafia where you just out what role you are and hope people believe you. But this is most certainly not the case.
Whether you like TWG or Epic Mafia, both games may have the same outline rules of: Kill the bad guys, but don't mistake the inner workings of both games to be the same, as they are very different.














Comment