jTWG LXIX HOST SIGNUP

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #31
    Re: jTWG LXIX HOST SIGNUP

    Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
    when junior game
    Seems like everyone is focused on the live game.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #32
      Re: jTWG LXIX HOST SIGNUP

      I shall be making a game for jTWG on Tuesday
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #33
        Re: jTWG LXIX HOST SIGNUP

        Originally posted by soramimi
        If there's Sims themed game, I want in even if I'm not allowed!!
        ;3;

        Next game...
        bananas


        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #34
          Re: jTWG LXIX HOST SIGNUP

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          I shall be making a game for jTWG on Tuesday
          Are you now? Because I didn't get a PM yet, BUCKO!!!!!!!!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #35
            Re: jTWG LXIX HOST SIGNUP

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            I shall be making a game for jTWG on Tuesday
            So uh..It's Tuesday.

            >_>
            <_<
            <____>
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #36
              Re: jTWG LXIX HOST SIGNUP

              uh I'll do it now
              #stillnotWedyet
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • RNGRX
                FFR Veteran
                • Oct 2006
                • 683

                #37
                Re: jTWG LXIX HOST SIGNUP

                It has bergin

                Comment

                Working...