jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [POST GAME]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #61
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [POST GAME]

    read the quick topic Reuben, and he is right, but I knew choof was wolf and he just let it all spill out after I voted him.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #62
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [POST GAME]

      Also, sorry I went harsh J, we live we learn. It was fun playing my last jtwg
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #63
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [POST GAME]

        I'll miss you blind ;~; <3

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #64
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [POST GAME]

          the hype was real, t.hanks for the post reuben !!

          Originally posted by reuben_tate
          Anyways, so that's a lesson learned: move to the continental united states so time zones aren't an issue and quit work/school to have more time to play twg
          bring tox with you please (´ω`★)

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #65
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [POST GAME]

            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
            I'll miss you blind ;~; <3
            Please never leave me! <3
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #66
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [POST GAME]

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              Also, sorry I went harsh J, we live we learn. It was fun playing my last jtwg
              That's okay! it's all just a game that I'll improve at

              Comment

              Working...