jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #571
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by Charu
    I don't understand?

    When the insta was happening, I don't think anyone was really looking the j-rodd/blind direction at all, so why would he feel the need to even mention that he rather be sunfan, the person he just stated he never wanted to voted, than himself?
    again she can ask him but because i obviously know we're not wolves im guessing it was a lighthearted statement i.e. better them than us! which is obviously true

    asking questions about nitpicky stuff like this is fake wolfhunting and why would a wolf even say something like that anyway.

    yawn pointless discussion yawn

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #572
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by Charu
      Thinking independently?

      Really?

      Let me just... re-quote this...





      Really...

      Also, you're right, thinking independently isn't role indicative, but can you really say you two are thinking independently with that?

      And I still feel blind's early posts do not even remotely seem to be posts he would do normally.


      Who's this referring to, by the way?
      The bolded is kind of weak. You kind of cherry picked one statement and the case you made was extremely dramatic. 'Splainin time.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #573
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        has charles claythorne ever had a wolf game on this site?
        two (if you want to count one before a re-roll [oops]), and both times he did very well

        115 and the first 117 thread
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #574
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          man you guys should be lucky my boss isn't in for the afternoon so i can grace yall with my presence.

          in case it wasn't obvious we are lock clear so we are not getting lynched day 1. it is a bad lynch and wrong

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #575
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            two (if you want to count one before a re-roll [oops]), and both times he did very well

            115 and the first 117 thread
            i'll go read them, but why do you feel charles has been wolfy anyway?

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #576
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              he's very disconnected from all the town drama, but he appears as if he's being helpful. no one would look at his direction for a while and definitely not for day one.
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #577
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                kayla just got a new job and I've been job hunting like crazy/responding to emails
                not to mention it's interesting seeing drama unfold that I can't be a part of because I don't know much about the game

                someone mention stepmania

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #578
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  stepmania
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #579
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    also sorry vets hogging the thread again

                    guys if you wanna contribute go for it
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #580
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      stepmania
                      U LIL

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #581
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        i'll go read them, but why do you feel charles has been wolfy anyway?
                        lol the differences i see from that game alone and this day 1 from charu (human there) and blind (wolf there) are extremely noticeable.

                        charles seems like he played well that game. can not put him at anything besides rand personally

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #582
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by choof
                          kayla just got a new job and I've been job hunting like crazy/responding to emails
                          not to mention it's interesting seeing drama unfold that I can't be a part of because I don't know much about the game

                          someone mention stepmania
                          yea i believe this so that's why i didn't pressure hard. still in my wolfy pile. do you have an opinion on xiz/pocky or charu/sky kitten or have you discussed that with kayla? or are you guys still set on thesunfan/samurai?

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #583
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                            Charu might I ask of your opinions on everyone else? :3
                            There we go, someone's being polite!

                            Alright, I'll tell.

                            I feel Halogen and Funny are pro-town, like as pro as you can get. Halogen's posts coupled with Funny's innocence have me pretty confident that this pair is human.

                            ----

                            Going to echo about Choof, but his posts do seem like he doesn't know what he's doing and has no direction. I'm inclined to believe this pair is also human. However, Choof could just be using Stepmania jokes and whatnot to hide his true colors. This pair is in my "idk" pool.

                            ----

                            Samuari and sunfan... oh boy... see, for the majority of yesterday and a little bit of the day before, sunfan has been on my case so bad that it made me go "wtf, what is his beef with me pointing out something that could harm town if left unchecked?"

                            But then, after that near insta, he starts confessing his reads and starts posting a lot, which in my past games with him, he tends to do that when he's human. He's in my "idk" pile.

                            ----

                            DanceFlash and Vendetta, despite your joking fake seer thing, V, I feel a huge town vibe coming off from you. Constantly asking questions, observing multiple people, and helping your partner experience the game for what it is.

                            Dance I feel is coming off strong town, because his posts are not that much different from what I've seen of him before in other posts on the forums and Skype.

                            ----

                            Charles and CarrotCake, I feel Charles is town, just because he was confused as hell about the seer thing that I was bothered with. He didn't know about the seering in the beginning of the game. I think those posts are and indication of his towness.

                            ----

                            Tox and Gradiant are in my "idk" pool, but they're on the green side of things.

                            Gradiant was the first to accuse blind of his weird post. Tox has been kind of been muddling along, but she looks to be putting some effort.

                            ----

                            Pokelda and Xiz

                            Pfff... I think there's something fishy going on in this bunch. Can't quite put my finger under it, but they're in my "idk" pool leaning more to the red side of things.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #584
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Jesus christ, a lot of posts happened.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #585
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                yea i believe this so that's why i didn't pressure hard. still in my wolfy pile. do you have an opinion on xiz/pocky or charu/sky kitten or have you discussed that with kayla? or are you guys still set on thesunfan/samurai?
                                lemme wake up first and I'll do a thing

                                Comment

                                Working...