itt we do new reviews of old packs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • t-rogdor
    tane orb
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2007
    • 2685

    #91
    Re: itt we do new reviews of old packs

    alex confirmed for bitter teen
    Originally posted by cetaka
    I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

    Comment

    • t-rogdor
      tane orb
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2007
      • 2685

      #92
      Re: itt we do new reviews of old packs

      honestly, fuck, if i'm saying that about you, you really fucked up bucko
      Originally posted by cetaka
      I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

      Comment

      • AlexDest
        good hot
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2007
        • 5309

        #93
        Re: itt we do new reviews of old packs

        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        alex confirmed for bitter teen
        i'm being pseudo-elitist lol

        can't believe you'd actually think i was serious
        Last edited by AlexDest; 06-21-2013, 09:31 PM.

        Comment

        • Coolboyrulez0
          VICES
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2006
          • 10042

          #94
          Re: itt we do new reviews of old packs

          because alix is being 100% serious in those reviews rog
          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

          Comment

          Working...