The Medley of Kirby SSDX2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lynn.
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2010
    • 114

    #16
    Re: The Medley of Kirby SSDX2

    Downloaded, gonna play after chewing your pokemon medley.
    Lynn's solo filez

    Comment

    • Xx{Midnight}xX
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 8548

      #17
      Re: The Medley of Kirby SSDX2

      Hopefully I can pass this one

      Comment

      • ULTIMEGA
        Torn to oblivion!
        • Mar 2009
        • 1498

        #18
        Re: The Medley of Kirby SSDX2

        Thanks for the link. I'm gonna have fun with this.
        Subscribe To My Channel!

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        @ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

        HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
        HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
        HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
        HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)

        Comment

        • Reshiram
          The Vast White Note
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2011
          • 1224

          #19
          Re: The Medley of Kirby SSDX2

          Played alongside on Autoplay the other day to get a feel for the file.

          01-about 40: Fun. I could MA.
          40ish-49: You sick ****ing puppy. SICK. ****ING. PUPPY. I cursed you out so badly during this section my neighbors came over and wanted to know if I was okay. They thought that string of words was from stepping on glass or something.
          49-52: This seemed so slow and dragging after you gave us that sick puppy section right before it. Whyyyyyy.... D:

          Overall: You're a siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick puppy but you made this fun for the most part. That section with the R/B stream (especially the all-red climax) made me wanna strangle you but I enjoyed myself. And in the end that's all that matters. B+

          Comment

          • leonid
            I am leonid
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Oct 2008
            • 8080

            #20
            Re: The Medley of Kirby SSDX2

            Hey man thanks for the review!! I hope you understand how hard I tried to keep 400+ bpm parts actually playable lol I'm gonna step hapi's other medleys too so be ready for them
            Also post your scores so that people know this file exists



            Proud member of Team No

            Comment

            • Xx{Midnight}xX
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 8548

              #21
              Re: The Medley of Kirby SSDX2

              Personally I thought the Pokemon one was slightly more enjoyable to play.

              Comment

              • Reshiram
                The Vast White Note
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2011
                • 1224

                #22
                Re: The Medley of Kirby SSDX2

                Originally posted by leonid
                Hey man thanks for the review!! I hope you understand how hard I tried to keep 400+ bpm parts actually playable lol I'm gonna step hapi's other medleys too so be ready for them
                Also post your scores so that people know this file exists
                You're welcome. But I'm serious about the neighbors checking on me. I literally was that pissed at you. X3

                I appreciate you not stepping heavier there though... I heard a few more intense sounds too. Amen for avoiding Data Drain-levels of shit.

                Comment

                • kaiten123
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2008
                  • 1117

                  #23
                  Re: The Medley of Kirby SSDX2

                  i dont get what you guys are even talking about. i played this and i dont remember any significant difficulty spikes or anything. iirc the 400+ bpm stuff was mostly just 8ths so it shouldnt have been that hard.

                  Comment

                  • Staiain
                    Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 4545

                    #24
                    Re: The Medley of Kirby SSDX2

                    The music sounded like you could fit in 16ths there, and honestly the stream wasn't that long so it would be possible to combo






                    irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                    SM Wiki My

                    Comment

                    • Dj_Solid_Globe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 5

                      #25
                      Re: The Medley of Kirby SSDX2

                      This is Akei I'm about to attempt this file after a few solo rounds but I can't wait I love long ass files ^3^

                      Comment

                      • TheNoSoMan
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 382

                        #26
                        Re: The Medley of Kirby SSDX2

                        It's way harder to mash through this one on the high BPM parts. I failed through the first five minutes when I beat the Pokemon one on a sightread.
                        Originally posted by someone's history teacher
                        Watching porn is like reading recipe books without eating anything
                        "Words of Wisdom"

                        Comment

                        • ULTIMEGA
                          Torn to oblivion!
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 1498

                          #27
                          Re: The Medley of Kirby SSDX2

                          I wouldn't doubt that there's a Zelda Medley, Xayphon.
                          Try looking at the Nico Nico Douga mp3 section. I'm sure there's a couple there.
                          Subscribe To My Channel!

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          @ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

                          HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
                          HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
                          HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
                          HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)

                          Comment

                          Working...