[4-key] Solemn's Reach

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SasHiiiii
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2009
    • 164

    #1

    [4-key] Solemn's Reach

    I was pretty bored, so I made a new simfile

    Mainly 144bpm 16th Jumpstream and a bit holdstream, so it's more a file for the "not so good" players to improve their skills. And no, this thing is definetely not technically correct, cause I don't like technically correct files, haha
    I just step what I feel like and might fit into the whole song

    BTW, Staiain pretty much likes this file, so have fun with it

  • who_cares973
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 15407

    #2
    Re: [4-key] Solemn's Reach

    nice generic jumpstream file

    replayable just a bit lengthy feeling

    Comment

    • SasHiiiii
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2009
      • 164

      #3
      Re: [4-key] Solemn's Reach

      Oh, wc thinks my file is nice Makes me kinda happy

      But yeah, I wasn't sure, if I cut the file. In the end I decided to step it until the end with the reason that you can play it on rates, so the file doesn't feel "that" long in the end

      Comment

      • Patashu
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2006
        • 8609

        #4
        Re: [4-key] Solemn's Reach

        one file by itself will be overlooked, but you could think about a training pack targeted towards a certain level of skill
        Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
        http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
        Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
        http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

        Comment

        • SasHiiiii
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2009
          • 164

          #5
          Re: [4-key] Solemn's Reach

          That's what I was planning to do someday. Just a small traning pack for everyone with like 20 files.

          I thought about like 5 jacky files, like Kasta Sten or even K8107 for example, 5 MA songs and 5 speed songs. The other 5 files would be special files, like advertisements for upcoming packs or just "different" and "challenging" files like wc's Ron Paul's OP.

          To be honest, the reason I haven't made it so far is, that I'm a bit scared about it actually. Like no one would submit any files or people wouldn't accept me as a judge

          Comment

          • AsphyxZero
            Banned
            • Oct 2010
            • 1823

            #6
            Re: [4-key] Solemn's Reach

            Why? Almost everyone knows who you are lol.

            edit: 700th post is about stepmania would u fucen look at that

            Comment

            • Detrimentalist
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2010
              • 73

              #7
              Re: [4-key] Solemn's Reach

              Even I know who you are. I'd support a pack like that and I wouldn't mind you as a judge at all. =p

              EDIT: Oh yeah, nice file. It did have a bit of a lengthy feeling to it, but that's because it wasn't challenging (as it wasn't directed towards players of my skill level).

              Comment

              • Xiaounlimited
                Eaguru
                • Jul 2005
                • 2832

                #8
                Re: [4-key] Solemn's Reach

                lol what's with the [4-key] notation, a sim here is taken as 4k by default
                Why would you put that in your signature? You've lost your signature rights for a month. (You'll get them back on March 10th, 2012.)

                Comment

                • kommisar
                  Dark Chancellor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 7328

                  #9
                  Re: [4-key] Solemn's Reach

                  it's the cool thing to do now because 6/7 key is so poplar it might drown all the singles files T_T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                  Comment

                  • gnr61
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 7251

                    #10
                    Re: [4-key] Solemn's Reach

                    well plus you can see it from the main page like i wouldn't have seen this thread/got the file if it had just said "solemn's reach" :\
                    squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                    Comment

                    • Patashu
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 8609

                      #11
                      Re: [4-key] Solemn's Reach

                      your pack will only be overlooked if you don't advertise and product placement it, silly

                      you'll never get anywhere in a stepmania eat stepmania world without some attitude
                      Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                      http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                      Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                      http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                      Comment

                      Working...