Head over to the FFR Batch Forum for all the details on how you can get your file into the game. The Artist Permissions forum section will help you find out if FFR has permission to use the song your file goes with.
oh btw heavy for captain murasa was by debit13 aka halogen
I see then.
Well it's more the fact that I don't want to make this a 10 heavy footer, making it kinda like a boss song. I might tone it down a bit to be more of a 9 and all.
Deadline for file submissions are MARCH 1ST! That way I'll have more than enough time to review them and place finishing touches onto the pack for the March Break release. You CAN try to send in files after, but be warned I'll be MUCH stricter when it comes to judging them as I'd most likely be irritated by the fact that it's late and it's something I didn't expect to be in to work over as well.
I got this in 4 different files and four songs but this file was the only one working. If I can get them all working I will add the whole thing to this post.
Huh? Uh...better if you send them all through PM or through the email instead of publicly here :P
If you got the Kapanet Nitori charts done and get it in real soon I'll accept it since your file is already generally in. But it's best if you tell me now if you can get it in by Sunday at most. If not I'll fill them in for you and save you the trouble.
Comment