Kommisar's Frenchman Stepmania Review episode 1

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • leadafro
    Tykeem Ultimatum
    • Dec 2004
    • 975

    #16
    Re: Kommisar's Frenchman Stepmania Review episode 1

    Originally posted by Djr Rap dancer
    Dont talk if you dont even understand what im saying.
    I mean this video show nothing that some miss arrow <circle for kommi edit>
    i dont judge solo, but we all have a way to play

    What?

    Le4rn 2 typ3 pl33z.
    Last edited by leadafro; 06-5-2009, 09:09 PM.
    I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

    Comment

    • Glitz
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 59

      #17
      Re: Kommisar's Frenchman Stepmania Review episode 1

      ****ing rofl

      Comment

      • Coolboyrulez0
        VICES
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2006
        • 10042

        #18
        Re: Kommisar's Frenchman Stepmania Review episode 1

        haha love it

        make it a ****ing series w/ new episodes weekly
        https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
        https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

        Comment

        • ninjaKIWI
          plain old ugly ass dumbas
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 3307

          #19
          Re: Kommisar's Frenchman Stepmania Review episode 1

          This is totally not gay.
          Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
          "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
          "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
          "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
          "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
          "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
          "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

          Comment

          • Nutella1494
            Banned
            • May 2009
            • 113

            #20
            Re: Kommisar's Frenchman Stepmania Review episode 1

            Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
            This is totally not gay.

            Comment

            • leadafro
              Tykeem Ultimatum
              • Dec 2004
              • 975

              #21
              Re: Kommisar's Frenchman Stepmania Review episode 1

              Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
              This is totally not gay.
              I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

              Comment

              • DarkRazor
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2007
                • 114

                #22
                Re: Kommisar's Frenchman Stepmania Review episode 1

                heh nice review of my file
                i like your teeth

                on a serious note, i didnt really have any trouble with playing the file, the 121/656 patterns were ok to me. though i realise the ending is pretty >.> i also realise the iidx chart isnt the best thing to convert, lots of sh1t in it
                Originally posted by Patashu
                not content with being a ***, darkrazor is striving to become a double ***

                SOLO RULZ

                Comment

                • ~HentaiXXX~
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 2955

                  #23
                  Re: Kommisar's Frenchman Stepmania Review episode 1

                  ninja kiwi best sig '09

                  Comment

                  • leadafro
                    Tykeem Ultimatum
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 975

                    #24
                    Re: Kommisar's Frenchman Stepmania Review episode 1

                    I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

                    Comment

                    • WTFBrandon
                      Shout out to Hades
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 1387

                      #25
                      Re: Kommisar's Frenchman Stepmania Review episode 1

                      ssa ym htiw elif retteb a ekam dluoc i
                      ecmeffo on
                      Last edited by WTFBrandon; 06-5-2009, 11:19 PM.
                      I'm a bad bad Boy.

                      Comment

                      • operationstrawbarry
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 802

                        #26
                        Re: Kommisar's Frenchman Stepmania Review episode 1

                        awwwwww... ****ing China censored Youtube.

                        Too bad... can't watch.

                        Comment

                        • icontrolyourworld
                          Enjoy life!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 4197

                          #27
                          Re: Kommisar's Frenchman Stepmania Review episode 1

                          hey kommi review my vertex beta edit lmao

                          Comment

                          • Dimentio
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 77

                            #28
                            Re: Kommisar's Frenchman Stepmania Review episode 1

                            this is quite the accurate review. Makes me wonder if I should start solo...

                            Comment

                            • Patashu
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 8609

                              #29
                              Re: Kommisar's Frenchman Stepmania Review episode 1

                              it doesn't seem fair to review something that's just a reconvert
                              Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                              http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                              Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                              http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                              Comment

                              • kommisar[os]
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 4097

                                #30
                                Re: Kommisar's Frenchman Stepmania Review episode 1

                                tru, but oml shouldn't be converted...


                                razor keep steppin solo fielz jus no converts unless malice approves =x

                                Comment

                                Working...