Rate/Rank All Of Your Packs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Roar176
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2008
    • 235

    #16
    Re: Rate/Rank All Of Your Packs

    92SoloFiles ?/10 - Solo XD!!
    Ace 0/10 - whats this ****
    AWPeratives 0/10 - I don't know why I have this
    Bayson Mixes 1/10 - I remember playing this when I started StepMania rofl
    BCMP1,2,3 ?/10 - Too hard for me, files seem fun but idk
    Beyond Legends 0/10 - whats this ****
    CKBMP1,2 7/10, 5/10 - contains a few of good files for beginners the second one wasn't better
    CMDKDF 5/10 - Only for DTM's files and Asshat's TTFAF also MSWGO, the rest is da ****
    DDR 8th Mix 1/10 - lmao
    DDR SuperNOVA 1/10 - whoa!!
    DCP 8/10 - A third of the pack is enjoyable, good pack but unfortunately people are forgetting the fun factor on their files or they're just not playing StepMania enough to know what is fun or they just sack dicks
    Dog_E 0/10 - whats this ****
    ESC 0.5/10 - I think only DTM's Bull**** is cool
    F4,5 1/10 - Hmm Blue Army and Vertex Alpha?
    FFRCP1 7/10 - it has some good files... some
    FFRCP2 6/10 - technical pack, a very few files are fun
    GLoVE's Gym 5/10 - yes rofl
    HSMP1 9/10 - The best pack of all Hard Songs packs
    HSMP2 8/10 - Still good
    HSMP3 7/10 - Getting bad
    HSMP4 5/10 - A lot of files that no one cares
    HSMP5 3/10 - well... minitaka inside
    HSMP6 1/10 - Just to have destiny gamma
    HSMP7 0/10 - Failure
    ITG1,2 1/10 - Good pack when you start stepmania
    Japanese Collaboration 0/10 - whats this ****
    JTvo 0/10 - whats this ****
    Katamari OST 0/10 - whats this ****
    KBU 1/10 - I don't play
    KC1 3/10 - Good for beginners
    KC2 1/10 - Vertex Beta
    KC3 1/10 - Loaded Futurefile
    KBMP1 1/10 - Quasar
    KBMP1.5 1/10 - I don't play
    KBMP2 0/10 - Bad pack
    keys of flames 1/10 - Biaxident
    Kirby pack 2 5/10 - I don't play some good files inside I think
    Kommisar's OCTOZOOKER 1/10 - lol yes I still have that
    linus 2nd style 5/10 - Files too hard or joke files require to be good at stepman
    LMAO pack of teh PWN 0/10 - whats this ****
    Long Version MIX 0/10 - whats this ****
    midare1,2,3 7/10 - fun dumps, require a certain level to be enjoyed though
    midare4 1/10 - HST
    Minitaka pack 8/10 - Cetaka's files
    Mystery Pack 7/10 - Technical pack
    NVLM_ZK 2/10 - I don't know how I have that
    ODI1 8/10 - Good pack, some of the files are weird (Born)
    ODI2 10/10 - Best pack ever made
    PPS 1/10 - 250BPM
    Otakus1,2,3,4 0/10 0/10 0/10 0/10 - whats this ****... these ****s
    PG 0/10 - whats this ****
    PIMP 0/10 - whats this ****
    Plaguemix 0/10 - whats this ****
    Pokémon 1 5/10 - Some fun bad files featuring good graphics
    Pokémon 2 0/10 - A virus is more worth downloading than that
    PPP1 8/10 - Good pack
    PPP2 6/10 - Thermosphere featuring ODI1
    r2112 0/10 - whats this ****
    Rare Filez 0/10 - RARE!!
    RF 7/10 - A few files are enjoyable, good pack I think
    My packs 0/10 4/10 6/10 - they rule!!
    Skor 0/10 - whats this ****
    SKSP 0/10 - whats this ****
    SMG1 2/10 - **** this pack
    SMG2 8/10 - 100 times better than the first one
    Smiley 0/10 - whats this ****
    SmO 0/10 - whats this ****
    Solofiles ?/10 - SOLO XD
    TG09 4/10 - MrBob's Prism & Gate featuring my TG submissions outdated
    The Boshans 0/10 - whats this ****
    Kirby 1 1/10 - Doin The Kirby
    Toph 0/10 - yes I have files twice
    USP 2/10 - I Am Maid, Linuks
    VGMP3 8/10 - Some enjoyable files, Good pack overall
    VGMP1,2 7/10 7/10 - A lot of bad files but some of the files inside make the packs good
    Xclusive 3/10 - Uber Rave
    Xoon 1 3/10 - A lot of files that I had already released
    Xoon 2 0/10 - Failure
    Xoon mini 7/10 - Danse Macabre
    YTMND 0/10 - whats this ****

    brb deleting songs
    (heidy)(heidy)(heidy)(heidy)(heidy)



    (heidy)(heidy)(heidy)(heidy)(heidy)

    get mad h8ers

    Comment

    • Mr. Bob
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2008
      • 687

      #17
      Re: Rate/Rank All Of Your Packs

      copying roar except deleting what i don't play HEHE

      Ace 2/10 - lol
      AWPeratives 1/10 - brilliant for the first minute
      CKBMP1,2 8/10 - one of the first packs i dl'd, still play every once in a while
      DCP 2/10 - sorry i found most of this boring as ****. too much attention paid to being technical and not enough on the fun factor
      F4,5 9/10 - galvanotaxis still rules
      FFRCP1 na/10 - only played a small portion of it
      FFRCP2 na/10 - haven't downloaded
      GLoVE's Gym 7/10 - fun but hard
      HSMP1/7 3/10- first few were interesting until it got repetitive
      ITG1,2 1/10 - used to play this 24/7 lmaooo
      KBU na/10 - played one file
      KC1 8/10 - loved this tbh
      KC2 8/10 - still fun for me
      KC3 7/10 - same as above
      KBMP1 4/10 - lol
      KBMP1.5 5/10 - didn't bother with much
      KBMP2 0.5/10 - terrible
      keys of flames 4.5/10 - biaxident is only cool file tbh
      Kirby pack 2 6/10 - pretty fun
      midare1,2,3,4 2/10 - sorry, i don't like these :P
      Minitaka pack 4/10 - didn't play much
      ODI1 8/10 - Konata Chainsaw Gun
      ODI2 10/10 - legendary pack
      Plaguemix 10/10 - lmaooo first files i ever downloaded (rating is for nostalgia factor)
      Pokémon 1 6/10 - brilliant
      Pokémon 2 5/10 - Surf Theme
      PPP1 10/10 - peaches en regalia (i think it's in this one) is incredible
      PPP2 6/10 - not as good as original
      RF 6/10 - ok
      SMG1 9/10 - still like this haha
      SMG2 8/10 - cruisin' rules
      TG09 6/10 - watching my files being played in a massive norwegian arena was the coolest **** ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpc7h...e=channel_page
      Toph 7/10 - pretty fun still
      VGMP3 8/10 - aite
      VGMP1,2 8/10 - fun
      Xoon 1 8/10 - Candy Cutie
      Xoon 2 7/10 - cool
      Xoon mini 9/10 - really like this

      Comment

      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
        Threat Emulation
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2004
        • 5184

        #18
        Re: Rate/Rank All Of Your Packs

        Nothing will ever be as good as the SS series. Nothing.

        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
        I'm light f**king darkness

        Comment

        • Gundam-Dude
          `~`
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 7327

          #19
          Re: Rate/Rank All Of Your Packs

          Will only list the ones I've played.

          Keyboard:
          Crunchyroll Stepmania Megapack 1 - 4/10; Dumpy as ****.
          Crunchyroll Stepmania Megapack 2 - 6.5/10; Actually pretty decent.
          Dark Chancellor's Pack - 8/10; A few enjoyable files. Technical but rainbow and mine dumps.
          FFR Community Pack 1 - 6.5/10; Decent. Only a couple of files I enjoyed. Pack was full of rainbow dumps which kinda threw it off.
          FFR Community Pack 2 - 7.5/10; From what I've played through so far, it's definitely better than the first pack.
          HSMP 1 - 7/10; Easily the best one.
          HSMP 2, 3 & 4 - 6/10; Slowly getting worse.
          HSMP 5 - 5/10; lmfao
          HSMP 6 & 7 - 3/10; midare packs pretty much.
          Kirby Pack 1 - 6/10; Kilga's files were the ones worth playing through.
          Kirby Pack 2 - 7/10; Alright. Not much to say.
          Lucky Star Minipack Project - 7/10; Although all rainbow, the files are fun.
          Midare Megapack 4 - 6.5/10; No explanation needed.
          Mystery Pack - 8.5/10; Cool pack.
          ODI Pack 1 - 8/10; Fun files and nice song variety.
          ODI Pack 2 - 9/10; Probably the best pack ever.
          Otaku's Dream 1st Anime Mix - 1/10; Terrible.
          Otaku's Dream 2nd Anime Mix - 2/10; Bad.
          Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix - 4/10; Like 2 or 3 files worth playing.
          Otaku's Dream 4th Anime Mix - 5/10; An improvement at least. A few files worth playing.
          Otaku's Dream 5th Anime Mix - 6.5/10; Decent. Pack was way too ****ing big and only a few files are worth playing.
          Otaku's Dream 2nd Hentai Mix - 7/10; Actually pretty alright surprisingly. A few enjoyable files.
          Otaku's Dream 2nd Japan Mix - 7.5/10; Easily their best pack. Files that are actually fun and have replay value.
          Red Fraction Pack - 8/10; A lot of great files with replay value.
          SMG Pack 1 - 7/10; Alright. A few ok files.
          SMG Pack 2 - 8/10; Enjoyable.
          Touhou Project Pack - 7.5/10; Some good files, some bad ones.
          VGMP2 - 7/10; Not too much of a fan of this one. Only a few files I liked.
          VGMP3 - 8/10; Enjoyable. A lot of fun files.
          Xoon Minipack 1 - 6/10; Only found a few worth playing files.

          Pad:
          Ethereal Rising - 8.5/10; Easily the best pad pack out there. Despite a few questionable song choices, it was an excellent pack.
          ITG 1 - 5/10; Need I say more?
          ITG 2 - 5/10; Same as above.
          ITG 3 - 4/10; Didn't like this one.
          Touhou Pad Pack - 6.5/10; A few files that are pretty alright but a lot of dumps and boring files.
          Otaku's Dream Pad files - 3/10; Terrible. HEY LET'S UNDERSTEP EVERYTHING BECAUSE ITG IS TOO HARD AND WE DON'T NEED ONI CHARTS FOR SONGS THAT COULD EASILY USE ONE.

          Solo:
          BCMP1 - 8/10; Good song choices. Too hard for me though.
          BCMP2 - 8/10; Same as above.
          BCMP3 - 7/10; Rebirth solo files ruined it.
          Solo 200 Files - 8/10; Solords unite.
          Xiao's Solo Beginner Pack - 8/10; Very good for solo beginners like me. Song choices are kinda random though, rofl.
          Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 04-26-2009, 07:52 PM.


          (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

          My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

          Comment

          • kommisar[os]
            Banned
            • Apr 2006
            • 4097

            #20
            Re: Rate/Rank All Of Your Packs

            looooooooooooooool ss

            Comment

            • moches
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2005
              • 3996

              #21
              Re: Rate/Rank All Of Your Packs

              Yeah, megabump but I don't feel like making another thread.

              SMGroovePack3- 10/10 Unfriggin' believable. How amazing.
              RFpack- 9/10 I actually really like this pack too. A lot of great files, some good, and a couple of bad ones, but that doesn't happen that much. Still, this just goes to prove that the best packs are usually the ones nobody sees coming.
              FFRCPII- 8.5/10 It's mellowed a little for me now, but I still love most of the files in this pack and having no filler is always a plus.
              ODIpack2- 8/10 I guess this one goes here by default. It's not a perfect pack by any means, but everything about this was well done and I always find a file that I love which I had previously thought was just okay.
              DCP- 7.5/10 Good pack, I guess, but it could have been trimmed down a bit and been just as enjoyable. Oh, and the graphics for this pack RULED.
              Xoon3- 7/10 Best Xoon pack by far, although there were a couple of dumps but idk. Lots of good stuff.
              VGMP3- 7/10 Decent pack, I suppose, though nobody saw it coming. There weren't that many great files, but there weren't that many I hated either, which is always something, I guess.
              SMGPack2- 6.5/10 This was probably where Stepmania revolution broke out all the way after hints of it began in SMGPack1. This wasn't good, but I don't blame them, since they were getting on their feet, and by RFpack-era, they had notably figured out how to use this new method of stepping. And surprisingly, there's quite a few files in here I play sometimes.
              FFRCPI- 6.5/10 I actually still play this pack once in a while, and it's passable, but would have been better if there was some better quality control and npv/Kommi didn't have a combined 18 files in here. Out of 32. I think it was a nice start, however, and I was 13 when I launched this, technically making me the youngest guy who ever worked on a pack. Not that that matters or anything.
              Xoon Finale- 6.5/10 About average for Xoon, which is about average for anything else. Good pack on the whole though.
              DCP Mystery Pack- 6.5/10 If DCP had been one-fourth of the size and the cdtitles had been scrambled, this would have been it.
              Kirby Pack 2- 6/10 Kirby. What can I say? Pretty fun files, too, though some were sort of obnoxious.
              Xoon2- 5.5/10- Surprisingly, this pack wasn't half-bad. Lots of fun files, some okay, some bad. All in all about average.
              VGMP2- 5/10 Mostly annoyingish files with a couple of good ones. The end.
              KBU- 4.5/10 KBU was an interesting pack because a lot of the people that submitted to it (hell, I'd stretch it to almost all) were unknowns at the time (other than a couple of people). Still, this pack was decent for what it was, and a lot of the people that were involved in it have gone on to bigger and better things. And I still play some of these files sometimes. ~Zero~ made a badass Chaos file. And SulferDragon rules. Too bad he left.
              Keyboard MegaPack 1.5- 4.5/10 Like SMG2, but this was a little worse and a little better at the same time. I don't know how that's possible. Shut up.
              SMGpack1- 4/10 A lot of these files didn't need to be in here. But Ossa's files (Tell Me A Story is like the best thing ever) and Rebirth's better stuff (along with a couple of other okay files) save it from being a bomb.
              Keyboard Collab III- 3/10 Oh, man. I know this was a long time ago, but I still have this pack. Some files are good, others totally 16th streamzzzzz. Not a bad pack for the times, but just outdated, I suppose. Oh, and boomba's Moon Child rules. Stop stepping it. I think boomba might be the coolest ancient stepdude ever.

              Basically shifted FFRCPII down a notch, Xoon2 goes down a notch, boosted SMG2 up a lot, promoted DCP a little, and entered Xoon3 and Finale. Just for archival purposes.

              Comment

              • ninjaKIWI
                plain old ugly ass dumbas
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 3307

                #22
                Re: Rate/Rank All Of Your Packs

                I hated FFRCPII
                Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                Comment

                • moches
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 3996

                  #23
                  Re: Rate/Rank All Of Your Packs

                  I guess you and Puppet don't have similar taste in files then since he was the only judge for the project.

                  I thought it was pretty great though.

                  Comment

                  • gnr61
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 7251

                    #24
                    Re: Rate/Rank All Of Your Packs

                    heh i made some personal sacrifices in that pack accepting files i would never play (the game of love, helix nebula, sparkle downer) to pander to other people's tastes guess u can't please everyone! : D
                    squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                    Comment

                    • icontrolyourworld
                      Enjoy life!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 4197

                      #25
                      Re: Rate/Rank All Of Your Packs

                      post reserved, will edit later.

                      30 solo sims-
                      92 solo sims-
                      96 solo sims-
                      Ace Megapack- 4/10 i played all the files at one point but i didn't have much fun.
                      Allstar Revolution-
                      Anime 1st Mix-
                      Anime 2nd Mix-
                      Anime 3rd Mix-
                      Anime 4th Mix-
                      Anime 5th Mix-
                      Anything Goes Part Deux-
                      Apersons-
                      Arch0wl-
                      Arch0wl Originals-
                      Archmage and Dark0wl Hammer of Thor UltraHyperMegaPack-
                      Astronomic Metal Collection-
                      Atomik-
                      Awperative's LOLMP (LOL Mega Pack)-
                      Awperative's Ultimate Joke Sim Bundle etc-
                      Behamut X-
                      BCMP 2-
                      BCMP 3- 7/10 Awesome solo pack, could be easier/have easier difficulties for being one of the first solo packs ever.
                      Bemani Conversion Mini-Pack (BCMP 1)-
                      BeMaNiRuLeR Originals-
                      BemaniStyle Originals-
                      Best of SS-
                      Best of TournaMix Set 1-
                      Beyond Legends-
                      Cetaka Orignals-
                      Chilean Keyboard Megapack-
                      Chilean Keyboard Megapack 2- I still need a link for this megapack D:
                      Chilean Keyboard Megapack 3-
                      CMDKDF Pack- 6/10 good songs not neccesarily great steps.
                      Community Keyboard Megapack - Vomume 1-
                      Community Keyboard Megapack - Vomume 2-
                      Community Keyboard Megapack - Vomume 3-
                      Dance Dance Revolution 1st Mix-
                      Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Mix-
                      Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix-
                      Dance Dance Revolution 4th Mix-
                      Dance Dance Revolution 4th Plus-
                      Dance Dance Revolution 5th Mix-
                      Dance Dance Revolution 6th Mix- I couldn't find a working version of this.
                      Dance Dance Revolution 7th Mix -Max2--
                      Dance Dance Revolution 8th Mix -Extreme--
                      Dance Dance Revolution Party Collection-
                      Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix-
                      Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 2-
                      Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 3-
                      DDRPlace Community Keyboard Pack-
                      DglZero's Incredibly Hard KBMP-
                      DJ Sharpnel Pack- Bassically i found all the stepped sharpnel songs i could, and put them in a pack./10
                      djsmalls Keyboard Pack #1-
                      Dog_E's Epic Unreleased's-
                      Doubles-
                      Dump-
                      DCW pack-
                      DWI Extreme-
                      DWI Extreme - Glistening To Infinity-
                      DWI Extreme - Glistening To Infinity 2-
                      DWI Extreme - Glistening To Infinity 3-
                      DWI Extreme - The Greatest Hits-
                      DWI Extreme - The Greatest Hits 2-
                      DWI Extreme II-
                      DWI Extreme III-
                      DWI Extreme IX-
                      DWI Extreme presents hed kandi-
                      DWI Extreme S-1-
                      DWI Extreme S-2-
                      DWI Extreme S-3-
                      DWI Extreme S-4-
                      DWI Extreme V-
                      DWI Extreme VI-
                      DWI Extreme VII-
                      DWI Extreme VIII-
                      DWI Extreme X-1-
                      DWI Extreme X-2-
                      DWI Extreme X-3-
                      DWI Extreme X-4-
                      DWI Extreme X-5-
                      DWI Extreme X-6-
                      DWI Extreme X-7-
                      DWI Extreme X-8-
                      DWI Extreme X-9-
                      DWI Extreme X-10-
                      Eggman-
                      Essential Sim Collection-
                      Ethereal Rising-
                      Fabulously Fresh Flock of Fantastic Files F5-
                      FFR Community Pack- 8.7/10 pack ruled.
                      Flash Flash Revolution Community Pack 2- 7/10 i hated the abcdefg thing D: nice sims though.
                      Foonmix 2-
                      Fresh Flock of Fantastic Files F4-
                      GLoVE Originals- 10/10 because GLoVE makes the best simfiles. (I liked "High" a lot!)
                      GLoVEs Stepmania Gym- 10/10 for being a good gym.
                      Good files- Files i put in a folder that i like most/10
                      hard **** 1 and 2- 7/10 i like me some hard ****
                      Izzy's hardsongs megapacks, volume 1-7- 7.8/10 awesome packs i can never wait for the next one XD
                      Hopscotch Mix 1- I need a working link, since family farces isn't working.
                      Hopscotch Mix 2-
                      Hopscotch Mix 3-
                      Hopscotch Mix Encore-
                      Huasos kuliaos Megapack-
                      IcyWorld originals- 6.8/10 I like my own sims but i could step better. I just don't though lol (dumps kick ass)
                      In The Groove-
                      In The Groove 2-
                      In The Groove 3-
                      Izzy originals-
                      Izzy's 8-Arrowed Pack Volume 1-
                      Japanese Collaboration Mix-
                      Kang-
                      KBU (Keyboard Ultimix)-
                      Keyboard Collaboration I-
                      Keyboard Collaboration II-
                      Keyboard Collaboration III-
                      Keyboard Mega Pack-
                      Keyboard Mega Pack 1.5-
                      Keyboard Mega Pack 2-
                      Keys of Flames-
                      Kilga-
                      Killer American Original Sexyness Pack-
                      Kils Files-
                      Kirby Pack 2- 8.5/10 very sexy pack.
                      Kommisar Originals-
                      LEAD originals-
                      LEAD originals reupload-
                      LMAO Pack Teh PWN-
                      Long Version Favorites Mix-
                      Long Version MIX-
                      Long Version Mix Extras-
                      itf-mix-
                      midare megapack-
                      midare megapack 2-
                      midare megapack 3-
                      midare megapack 4- 8.2/10 awesome dumps!
                      Minitaka Pack- 8.7/10 i liked it k.
                      Mungyodance 1-
                      Mungyodance 2-
                      Mungyodance 3-
                      Mystery Pack-
                      new-
                      ODIpack-
                      ODIPack 2-
                      Official PPS Pack-
                      OMG WTF-
                      Otaku's Dream 1st Anime Mix-
                      Otaku's Dream 2nd Anime Mix-
                      Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix-
                      Otaku's Dream 4th Anime Mix-
                      P()G()'s Keyboard Mega Pack-
                      Panzer Force 2ndmix-
                      Panzer Force Igselve-
                      partynite1st-
                      partynite1st-renewal-
                      partynite2nd-AS-
                      partynite3rd-AS-
                      partynite-4th-
                      partynite-append02-
                      Patashu old Originals-
                      Patashu Originals-
                      PIMP pack- 2nd edition... getting closer to perfection-
                      Plaguemix Series-
                      Planet Megapack VOLUME 2-
                      Pokemon Pack-
                      Pokemon Pack 2-
                      Puritanical Penis Pack-
                      Puritanical Penis Pack II-
                      Rare Filez-
                      Reach-
                      Red Fraction Pack-
                      Red Fraction Pack 2 Dark Chanchellors- 10/10 pack rulz. though i don't like technical stuff so much this pack ruled.
                      Rhapsody Pack- See DJ Sharpnel Pack.
                      Roar176's Freezes-
                      Roar176's Very Danger- 7.6/10 Roar's patterns are cool.
                      Silence!- 5/10 a pack of mine that was a failure. recompiled songs from other megapacks.
                      Silence!2- 4/10 pack sucked because of more recompiled sims
                      Silence!3- 2.9/10 don't ask.
                      Simgile Revamps I-
                      Skor's Selection of High Quality Simfiles-
                      SM Evolution Pack-
                      SMC_PACK-
                      SMG Community Revival Pack- 10/10 holy crap this was awesome! good warmup songs rofl still the pack rocked.
                      SMGpack-
                      SMGpack 2-
                      SMGroove Community Revival Pack Deluxe-
                      Smiley pack-
                      SmO-
                      Spider's Eulogy-
                      SS 01st Style-
                      SS 02nd Style-
                      SS 03rd Style-
                      SS 04th Style-
                      SS 05th Style-
                      SS 06th Style-
                      SS 07th Style-
                      SS 08th Style-
                      SS 09th Style-
                      SS 10th Style-
                      SS 11th Style-
                      SS 12th Style-
                      SS 13th Style-
                      SS 14th Style-
                      SS 15th Style-
                      SS 16th Style-
                      SS 17th Style-
                      SS 18th Style-
                      SS 19th Style-
                      SS 20th Style-
                      SS 21th Style-
                      SS 22th Style-
                      SS 23th Style-
                      SS 24th Style-
                      SS 25th Style-
                      SS 26th Style-
                      SS 27th Style-
                      SS Ayu Style -Mini Pack--
                      SS Capcom VS Namco Style-
                      SS DM Ashura Style-
                      SS Nintendo Style-
                      SS Sonic Style-
                      SS Squaresoft Style-
                      Stepmania.fi online pack-
                      Stepmania.fi online pack 2-
                      Stepmania France Megapack-
                      StepMix 1.0-
                      Stepmix 2 - Bracket 1-
                      Stepmix 2 - Bracket 2-
                      StepMonar-
                      StrawberrySteps-
                      Super Simfile Song Pack-
                      TG09- 7.9/10 nice hard songs, but heart of witch is in it like twice
                      Thaor originals-
                      The Bell(hooks)igerent stepfiles (I know the name is longer but i erased some of the name so that it would fit better in my songs folder)-
                      The Boshans-
                      The Boshans 2-
                      The Foop Toobin Pack-
                      The Kirby Pack- 6.8/10 could have been better
                      Toph Originals-
                      Touhou Project-
                      Ultimate Simfile Pack-
                      Unkown Awesomes-
                      VGMP-
                      VGMP 2-
                      VGMP 3-
                      Xoon-
                      Xoon 2-
                      Xoon 3-
                      Xoon Finale-
                      Xoon Mini Pack 1-
                      Xoon Mini Pack 2-
                      Xoon Mini Pack 3-
                      XXmiX-
                      XXmiX 2nd act-
                      XXmiX bonus-
                      XXXPlizit Originals-
                      YBTTYL Pack-
                      Last edited by icontrolyourworld; 06-19-2009, 03:14 AM.

                      Comment

                      • Dj_Ossa
                        SMGroove
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • May 2006
                        • 478

                        #26
                        Re: Rate/Rank All Of Your Packs

                        What the **** is SMGpack3?

                        Who's using the name?
                        My FFR Stats ^_^;;

                        Comment

                        • moches
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 3996

                          #27
                          Re: Rate/Rank All Of Your Packs

                          Kommi released it. It was a joke pack...all of the files were identical and it was basically 200+ BPM 24th dumpstream.

                          Comment

                          • Dj_Ossa
                            SMGroove
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • May 2006
                            • 478

                            #28
                            Re: Rate/Rank All Of Your Packs

                            *rests in peace as the smgpack name wasn't used after all*
                            My FFR Stats ^_^;;

                            Comment

                            Working...