A video of me stepping a simfile

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Necros140606
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 1088

    #16
    Re: A video of me stepping a simfile

    this is actually a great help for anyone who wants to make files

    sticky or whatever great vid/stepmania i wanted to make one but too much of a hassle + don't have a camera

    Comment

    • Cj_leonine
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 2070

      #17
      Re: A video of me stepping a simfile

      Or you could just sync the song properly, . . . but that's gay.
      Status: Innactive Onehander

      Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

      Comment

      • bender5
        The 40% Iron Chef
        • Jan 2005
        • 4894

        #18
        Re: A video of me stepping a simfile

        By the way buizel your swear evasion filters fucking fail.

        This is a great tutorial, and kommi your accent is so awesome

        Comment

        • buizel8888
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2008
          • 1536

          #19
          Re: A video of me stepping a simfile

          It only fails if you care enough to make it fail hoe
          <%SSH|Korysar> does anyone else watch pornos for the soundtrack
          <Mehified> No offense to you tho xd
          <@Alive> i misunderstood the meaning of shiney instruments and he tole me to calm down
          <+lurker> if i want porno music
          <+lurker> i'll listen to the sonic 3 ost
          <%SSH|Korysar> LMFAO
          <sjoecool1991> ahaha

          Comment

          • Patashu
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2006
            • 8609

            #20
            Re: A video of me stepping a simfile

            Originally posted by kommisar[os]
            I go over a few basics. This is how I step files. The techniques vary from person to person, but I give a general idea of how to create a structure. If you have 20 minutes to kill here ya go. Also I add a few gimmicks hehe


            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20902292&hl=en
            haha

            I wanted to do this for a while but I don't think I'm a good enough speaker
            Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
            http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
            Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
            http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

            Comment

            • kommisar[os]
              Banned
              • Apr 2006
              • 4097

              #21
              Re: A video of me stepping a simfile

              also here's a tutorial on how to be awesome

              Comment

              • jimerax
                ★★★★★
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2003
                • 8185

                #22
                Re: A video of me stepping a simfile

                ur sig lol

                Comment

                • kommisar[os]
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 4097

                  #23
                  Re: A video of me stepping a simfile

                  my point exactly

                  Comment

                  • SulferDragon
                    this is a waste of space
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 2668

                    #24
                    Re: A video of me stepping a simfile

                    This guide actually taught me a few things I wasn't sure about. I give it a A+.

                    "Or you could just sync it properly, but... that's gay." <- best line ever


                    Comment

                    • buizel8888
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 1536

                      #25
                      Re: A video of me stepping a simfile

                      That's not the best line ever, because I go out of the way to sync things properly.
                      <%SSH|Korysar> does anyone else watch pornos for the soundtrack
                      <Mehified> No offense to you tho xd
                      <@Alive> i misunderstood the meaning of shiney instruments and he tole me to calm down
                      <+lurker> if i want porno music
                      <+lurker> i'll listen to the sonic 3 ost
                      <%SSH|Korysar> LMFAO
                      <sjoecool1991> ahaha

                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #26
                        Re: A video of me stepping a simfile

                        i want a gimmick video :<

                        Comment

                        • Gundam-Dude
                          `~`
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 7327

                          #27
                          Re: A video of me stepping a simfile

                          Pretty helpful 22 minutes and 37 seconds I've spent.

                          Way not to pick up your phone, rofl.


                          (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                          My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                          Comment

                          • buizel8888
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 1536

                            #28
                            Re: A video of me stepping a simfile

                            You sir have inspired me to step again tho.

                            Gonna start another song though since I got bored with the file I am stepping lmao
                            <%SSH|Korysar> does anyone else watch pornos for the soundtrack
                            <Mehified> No offense to you tho xd
                            <@Alive> i misunderstood the meaning of shiney instruments and he tole me to calm down
                            <+lurker> if i want porno music
                            <+lurker> i'll listen to the sonic 3 ost
                            <%SSH|Korysar> LMFAO
                            <sjoecool1991> ahaha

                            Comment

                            • Xiaounlimited
                              Eaguru
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 2832

                              #29
                              Re: A video of me stepping a simfile

                              Originally posted by kommisar[os]
                              also here's a tutorial on how to be awesome
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=587Ex131-20
                              A pump chart would fit this song/vid so well. (PIU = kpop central etc)


                              p.s. vid is alright, kind of dragged on though

                              editing length to get the point across faster would be nice
                              Why would you put that in your signature? You've lost your signature rights for a month. (You'll get them back on March 10th, 2012.)

                              Comment

                              • Nightfirecat
                                ...back from the dead.
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3213

                                #30
                                Re: A video of me stepping a simfile

                                Good vid. I like how it explains how you do everything, although it's something that's sorta common knowledge (still helpful though).

                                Next do negative BPMs and stops? I understand negative stops, but not negative BPMs... I don't get how those work.


                                [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                                AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                                Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                                Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                                2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                                1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                                Comment

                                Working...