I have one of these now

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ramengan
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 772

    #31
    Re: I have one of these now

    Originally posted by SulferDragon
    One With the Stars - From Disgaea. Probably one of my best early files. It does have a few errors, but it's still really fun. Great song too. I think I have a slightly updated version with a pad chart.
    Please tell me you have this. I would love you if you made a pad chart for this song.
    Have a pad simfile that you're proud of? Send it to:


    <-- This is the Edit button. It's at the bottom-right of all of your own posts. The Edit button is your friend; use it.

    Comment

    • SulferDragon
      this is a waste of space
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 2668

      #32
      Re: I have one of these now

      Yeah yeah, I do have it, I'll get it to you later.

      Originally posted by moches
      Sulfer, you should totally submit some stuff to the FFR Pack. We'd love to have some of your files in there man!
      I'll submit this Symphony X file I've had sitting around for about 2 months, whenever I finish it. You'll love it, I'm sure.


      Comment

      • moches
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 3996

        #33
        Re: I have one of these now

        bump.

        Yeah, I'm sorry but I couldn't resist.

        Comment

        • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
          Threat Emulation
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2004
          • 5184

          #34
          Re: I have one of these now

          Wow, I had no idea that you made so many files... I have some work to do to catch up.

          Originally posted by Lightdarkness
          I'm light f**king darkness

          Comment

          • moches
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2005
            • 3996

            #35
            Re: I have one of these now

            No one cares about this guy, which is sad, because he does make some truly great files.

            Like, Queen of the World, which is probably going to become one of my favorite files by you. And am I the only one who likes Omohide, or do other people enjoy it too?

            Comment

            • kommisar
              Dark Chancellor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2005
              • 7328

              #36
              Re: I have one of these now

              he quit making files though =/

              Comment

              • moches
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2005
                • 3996

                #37
                Re: I have one of these now

                Yeah, but people should appreciate what he did make more than they do. He's really amazing.

                Comment

                • customstuff
                  ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 4892

                  #38
                  Re: I have one of these now

                  Downloading BBLLAASSTT!! I'm an x-mod file addict! :O

                  Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                  Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                  Originally posted by customstuff
                  Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                  welcome to D6

                  start playing

                  Comment

                  • stargroup100
                    behanjc & me are <3'ers
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 2051

                    #39
                    Re: I have one of these now

                    I could never understand how people managed to make so many files

                    it's ridiculous

                    especially kil, since most of his files are actually really good it's like wtf O_O
                    Rhythm Simulation Guide
                    Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                    Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                    Comment

                    • kommisar[os]
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 4097

                      #40
                      Re: I have one of these now

                      kil is a musical prodigy though

                      Comment

                      • SulferDragon
                        this is a waste of space
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 2668

                        #41
                        Re: I have one of these now

                        Originally posted by kommisar
                        he quit making files though =/
                        I'm back. Not sure how long it'll last, but I can't stay away from SM.

                        I also have a new file. omgitznpv asked me to step a Norther song, like, forever ago. I finally finished it. I think it turned out decent. It's certainly better than a good amount of my metal simfiles. Some spots may be a tad unappealing, but others are pretty cool. Da solo rocks.



                        Also, this. I actually made it quite awhile ago. It's easy. Nothing special.



                        I need to stop stepping metal and work on other things. I'm sick of it. There's all kinds of video game music I want to step, but even before I quit I couldn't bring myself to step any of it.

                        Also, moches, I had no idea you liked my files so much. Thanks...


                        Comment

                        • moches
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 3996

                          #42
                          Re: I have one of these now

                          Originally posted by SulferDragon
                          Also, moches, I had no idea you liked my files so much. Thanks...
                          Well, dude, like 90% of the stuff I learned about making Stepmania files came from you. It's due to your files that set a good example that I've actually gotten better.

                          Oh, and look who's back! downloading both these files now.


                          EDIT: send some more stuff to the pack, it's almost done, but we need like 5 more files to release.

                          EDIT2: played the Wanderer, it's definitely better than the FFR file and really easy. i kind of lost track of what i was doing near the end and lost my combo, but it was just way too easy to be really good. it's still more or less good though, i'd play it again.
                          Last edited by moches; 06-15-2008, 11:21 PM.

                          Comment

                          • SulferDragon
                            this is a waste of space
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 2668

                            #43
                            Re: I have one of these now

                            Originally posted by moches
                            Well, dude, like 90% of the stuff I learned about making Stepmania files came from you. It's due to your files that set a good example that I've actually gotten better.
                            I'm guessing that other 10% is related to pitch relevancy, because I'm still not good at making things PR. I just don't have the ear, and it also takes longer. (I'm lazy) I'm sure if I had experience making music I would be better at it. However, I don't, despite having the programs to do so. (again, I'm lazy)

                            I would send something, but I don't have anything at the moment, and I'm not sure what I could step. Also, you guys seem to be judging more strictly then at first. We'll see...

                            And ya, it's easy. I couldn't really make it harder without it being a joke file. Endless 24th handstreams anyone?


                            Comment

                            • kommisar[os]
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 4097

                              #44
                              Re: I have one of these now

                              oh awesome you're back. can't quit sm hehe

                              Comment

                              • Coolboyrulez0
                                VICES
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 10042

                                #45
                                Re: I have one of these now

                                That's a lot of files, and I know some of them, they're great.
                                Btw making one of these (jk) xD ( The funny thing is I made over 70 (finished) files and only 6 of them are released and they're basically the worst ones hehe so I say Coolboyrulez MegaPack here we go!)
                                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...