Giving away all 200k of my credits, In exchange for a simfile.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BerZerkR
    Scrub Eater
    • Nov 2006
    • 240

    #16
    Re: Giving away all 200k of my credits, In exchange for a simfile.

    Cut it for me and I'll do it.

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #17
      Re: Giving away all 200k of my credits, In exchange for a simfile.

      I got the song, lisned to it, din't enjoy it, did you want us to step the hole 4+ mins?
      sigpic

      Comment

      • flipsta_lombax
        Lombax Connoisseur
        • May 2006
        • 2556

        #18
        Re: Giving away all 200k of my credits, In exchange for a simfile.

        I just found this today, lol. Going for it, until Saturday, I hope I'll have it for ya Endorphin.
        Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

        Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

        Comment

        • leadafro
          Tykeem Ultimatum
          • Dec 2004
          • 975

          #19
          Re: Giving away all 200k of my credits, In exchange for a simfile.

          lol.
          I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

          Comment

          • jonathanasdf
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 1959

            #20
            Re: Giving away all 200k of my credits, In exchange for a simfile.

            ok you want direct link? wait.

            direct link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8sexio
            Last edited by jonathanasdf; 03-19-2008, 09:58 AM.
            This section intentionally blank.

            Comment

            • ninjaKIWI
              plain old ugly ass dumbas
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 3307

              #21
              Re: Giving away all 200k of my credits, In exchange for a simfile.

              That's the worst Sharpnel song I've heard
              Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
              "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
              "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
              "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
              "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
              "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
              "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

              Comment

              • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 1479

                #22
                Re: Giving away all 200k of my credits, In exchange for a simfile.

                I'm planning to do this too but not credits. It will be ffr subscription.
                "This better not be Snowbound again"

                Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                Comment

                • l Endorphin l
                  Maybe
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 574

                  #23
                  Re: Giving away all 200k of my credits, In exchange for a simfile.

                  I like how all of you say its the worst sharpnel song ever...just because its not gabber -.-'
                  Noobs.

                  Anyway.
                  If you want to cut it, go ahead.

                  Comment

                  • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1479

                    #24
                    Re: Giving away all 200k of my credits, In exchange for a simfile.

                    it's good to step a song that hasn't been step yet.
                    "This better not be Snowbound again"

                    Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                    FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                    Comment

                    • ninjaKIWI
                      plain old ugly ass dumbas
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 3307

                      #25
                      Re: Giving away all 200k of my credits, In exchange for a simfile.

                      Originally posted by l Endorphin l
                      I like how all of you say its the worst sharpnel song ever...just because its not gabber -.-'
                      Noobs.

                      Anyway.
                      If you want to cut it, go ahead.
                      That's not why, I just don't like the song. The music I like varies sooo much, there's rarely stuff I don't like.
                      Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                      "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                      "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                      "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                      "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                      "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                      "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                      Comment

                      • DigitalS3r4ph
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 984

                        #26
                        Re: Giving away all 200k of my credits, In exchange for a simfile.

                        Lol.


                        I intended on stepping this for KB back when I was creating the Anime Megapack, but then when I quit out of the pack, I stepped it for pad instead. I have it laying around somewhere on the other PC.

                        PM me if you find the secret.

                        Comment

                        • -Barista-
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 342

                          #27
                          Re: Giving away all 200k of my credits, In exchange for a simfile.

                          Wow, in my last post I meant to say "not very good." Now I just sound like an arrogant bastard. I'm sorry.


                          Originally posted by lightdarkness
                          lol i created ffr

                          Comment

                          Working...