higurashi no Naku koro ni Kai simfile

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dancedance125
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 132

    #16
    Re: higurashi no Naku koro ni Kai simfile

    thanks I'll try it again!

    Comment

    • dancedance125
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 132

      #17
      Re: higurashi no Naku koro ni Kai simfile

      when you open it double click on the shortcut and the folder will appear!

      Comment

      • dancedance125
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 132

        #18
        Re: higurashi no Naku koro ni Kai simfile

        here's the link double click on shortcut to make the zip appear
        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...p?songid=24144

        Comment

        • Silvuh
          quit
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Apr 2005
          • 938

          #19
          Re: higurashi no Naku koro ni Kai simfile

          Originally posted by Silvuh
          When you put a song folder in to a .zip, make sure it's the song folder and not a shortcut to that folder. Only your computer can access shortcuts to files on your computer if it's not a part of a network or something.
          Make sure to read that again. The shortcut is directed to file on your computer. Our computers can't access those files directly. You have to upload the actual file.

          You posted the same thing twice... Did you post once, not see it come up, and post again? If that's the case, you could wait a while before posting again. And if you ever accidentally double post, then you can delete the second post after editing any new content in that post to the post before. People don't like double-posters.

          EDIT:
          Here's an example on the shortcut thing. I copied the Step Mania program folder on to a flash drive so I could work on the files at school. I removed all of the files except for two: the ones I was going to work on. That's about 245 song files deleted. There's a shortcut to StepMania.exe in the Step Mania folder. But this shortcut was directed to the StepMania.exe on my computer, my C:/ drive. This shortcut doesn't work at school. And back at home, when I plug the flash drive in, when I clicked on the shortcut, it opened the Step Mania from my programs folder. So, it opened the Step Mania that had all the 245 or so files on it without the two I had been working on edited.
          Does that help better?
          Last edited by Silvuh; 02-8-2008, 06:05 PM.

          Comment

          • dancedance125
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 132

            #20
            Re: higurashi no Naku koro ni Kai simfile

            okay! sorry again!

            Comment

            • dancedance125
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 132

              #21
              Re: higurashi no Naku koro ni Kai simfile

              it works http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...p?songid=24150
              when you open the file double click on the shortcut and you will see two folders:
              1the shortcut
              2.the original folder
              ENJOY!

              Comment

              • Professor Raine
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 1560

                #22
                Re: higurashi no Naku koro ni Kai simfile

                Once again, all that is in there is the shortcut. You should take Silvuh's advice.


                My simfilez ----
                :

                Comment

                • stargroup100
                  behanjc & me are <3'ers
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 2051

                  #23
                  Re: higurashi no Naku koro ni Kai simfile

                  you know what I don't care anymore if you guys want to waste your time go ahead

                  just saying
                  Rhythm Simulation Guide
                  Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                  Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                  Comment

                  • Silvuh
                    quit
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 938

                    #24
                    Re: higurashi no Naku koro ni Kai simfile

                    Now you have a shortcut that takes us to the shortcut and the original folder. It's still a shortcut. Shortcuts don't work. Next time, only add the original folder. No shortcuts.


                    An example. Those are the contents of the .zip folder. There's nothing but the original song folder.


                    You know what? I don't care anymore if you want to waste your time trying to get us to stop helping her.

                    Just saying.

                    Comment

                    • dancedance125
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 132

                      #25
                      Re: higurashi no Naku koro ni Kai simfile

                      sorry Silvuh! I'll try once more!

                      Comment

                      • dancedance125
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 132

                        #26
                        Re: higurashi no Naku koro ni Kai simfile

                        hello? is anyone there?
                        Please tell me what you think of my simfile please?!
                        I'm lonely!

                        Comment

                        • Gundam-Dude
                          `~`
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 7327

                          #27
                          Re: higurashi no Naku koro ni Kai simfile

                          ...

                          First of all, learn to use WinZIP/WinRAR, and then you'll get the "attention" you want.

                          Seriously, Weeaboos these days... /facedesk


                          (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                          My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                          Comment

                          • Xiaounlimited
                            Eaguru
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 2832

                            #28
                            Re: higurashi no Naku koro ni Kai simfile

                            Never before have I smashed my face so many times against my table.

                            I'm with stargroup holy ****
                            Why would you put that in your signature? You've lost your signature rights for a month. (You'll get them back on March 10th, 2012.)

                            Comment

                            • ~Zero~
                              FFR Veteran
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 1556

                              #29
                              Re: higurashi no Naku koro ni Kai simfile

                              Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                              ...

                              First of all, learn to use WinZIP/WinRAR, and then you'll get the "attention" you want.

                              Seriously, Weeaboos these days... /facedesk
                              Why did you revive this topic you should have let it die


                              Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                              More like Tier ~0~

                              Comment

                              Working...