NGMK The link to go download it.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Yesssss
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 2522

    #16
    Re: NGMK The link to go download it.

    I'm feeling nice so I'll review the pack:

    Always Here - Awful song choice. Steps are decent for the song. Could've been a little more interesting. 0/5 song, 3/5 steps

    Chaoz Fantasy - Way to **** all over the song. First of all the bpm is off, and you follow some of the most boring things to follow (16ths in the background). You could've made it at least somewhat interesting by following the percussion better. 3/5 song -3/5 steps

    Clown Song of Death - Should've used more jacks to make it flow a little better. There were also quite a few errors more towards the end. 2/5 song 2/5 steps

    Consternation - I'm not going to play a marathon if it even somewhat resembles the previous file. From the preview the song choice does sound a little better though.

    Defection - How many times has this been stepped? You could've followed a few more interesting sounds in the song, but didn't. Wasn't that bad, but I've already seen stuff like this. 1/5 song (overstepped) 3/5 steps

    Pac-Man's New arcade - Don't step a song that repeats the same melody, although a couple of interesting things could be done with it. Also learn how to follow the music. 3/5 song, -1/5 steps

    Reminiscence of a Mercenary - Something decent for once. The only complaints I have are that the trills are annoying, and that the ending seemed too rushed. Nothing all that great about the file though. 3/5 song 3/5 steps

    Rock'n Temple - Really repetitive song. You only followed one thing at a time, which is a no-no for a song this slow. Also all the doubles don't make any sense. You just put them in there to make it a little more difficult, and not to better the flow of the song. 1/5 song 1/5 steps

    Saria's Song - Extremely repetitive song. At least you can follow the music well. Get a good song and you could probably make something good. -2/5 song 3.5/5 steps

    Sky Santury - Santury isn't a word, but whatever. Repetitive, mile-long freezes, 16ths triplets that aren't even there, etc. 0.5/5 song 0.5/5 steps

    Speeding Rampage - Wasn't that bad until the repeating 16th triplets at the end. Also the steps reek of index patterns, at least make the patterns a little better. Other than that, you know what you're doing. 2/5 song 3.5/5 steps

    Tankdick Scratched - Song is really slow, but you did a good job of what you had. Even though it's a song about a penis. 0/5 song 4.5/5 steps

    The Euphoria - At least you followed the song pretty well, you just suck at making interesting patterns. 2.5/5 song 2.5/5 steps

    This Must Be a Dream - Better than I thought it would be from the preview. You can actually make good patterns and follow the music pretty well, although there were a few errors. If you actually stepped the vocals with everything else (I think you tried to do it in the middle of the song, but assumed that all the sounds went on the 16th note or something), and cut out the repetitive part at the end, you could have a fun file. If I was judging this for a pack, I would work with you to improve the file if you could follow the vocals well. Song 3/5 steps 3/5

    X-Tinction - Total mess of arrows. Annoying jacks and mines. Repetitive song. Song 1/5 steps 1/5

    Violent Storm - Follow the melody when there is a melody ok? Really repetitive song. You did a good job stepping the few parts of the song that were actually interesting. Song 1.5/5 steps 2.5/5

    Midnight - Exactly how I thought it would be when I saw it was in this pack. Well done, since it's pretty much the most famous NG song there is. Even if it doesn't make the most interesting of steps (songs good for their ambiance tends to have this effect). song 3/5 steps 5/5

    Ok now I can delete this pack with assurance.
    YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

    Comment

    • leadafro
      Tykeem Ultimatum
      • Dec 2004
      • 975

      #17
      Re: NGMK The link to go download it.

      Wow yesssss I 'm glad you were nice enough to judge all the files.IDK Most of the songs on NG are mediorcre themselves.And about what stargroup said.LOL.

      To stargroup-Hey I'm sorry.I over-reacted alot.It was low of me to resort to calling you a "***".I apologize for being one myself.I havent been on lately cuz I'm going through some problums at home right now.I didnt even play the songs yet so that makes me more of an Ass.

      edit-I just downloaded the "booster Pack".and OMG I'm Disapointed.
      So I geuss I'll go over some of them.I hate to admit but this pack sux.

      Choaz fantasy is overstepped,understepped and has little or no pattern representation.
      Bpm is off.

      Always here I wanted this out of the pack becuz I wasnt feelin the song.

      Consternation I am disapointed in this file.It has so much potential.So understepped.

      Clown song of Death it was meh.Still understepped.

      Defection aw fuk I didnt know Zaghurim made one lol.

      Well I'll be back with more of my reviews later Cuz I'm in school right now.
      Last edited by leadafro; 10-19-2007, 08:35 AM.
      I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

      Comment

      • Yesssss
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 2522

        #18
        Re: NGMK The link to go download it.

        Originally posted by leadafro
        Defection aw fuk I didnt know Zaghurim made one lol.
        JenovaSephiroth, Macgravel, and probably some other people have as well.
        YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

        Comment

        • ShadowDragon!
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 152

          #19
          Re: NGMK The link to go download it.

          Originally posted by Yesssss
          I'm feeling nice so I'll review the pack:

          Always Here - Awful song choice. Steps are decent for the song. Could've been a little more interesting. 0/5 song, 3/5 steps

          Chaoz Fantasy - Way to **** all over the song. First of all the bpm is off, and you follow some of the most boring things to follow (16ths in the background). You could've made it at least somewhat interesting by following the percussion better. 3/5 song -3/5 steps

          Clown Song of Death - Should've used more jacks to make it flow a little better. There were also quite a few errors more towards the end. 2/5 song 2/5 steps

          Consternation - I'm not going to play a marathon if it even somewhat resembles the previous file. From the preview the song choice does sound a little better though.

          Defection - How many times has this been stepped? You could've followed a few more interesting sounds in the song, but didn't. Wasn't that bad, but I've already seen stuff like this. 1/5 song (overstepped) 3/5 steps

          Pac-Man's New arcade - Don't step a song that repeats the same melody, although a couple of interesting things could be done with it. Also learn how to follow the music. 3/5 song, -1/5 steps

          Reminiscence of a Mercenary - Something decent for once. The only complaints I have are that the trills are annoying, and that the ending seemed too rushed. Nothing all that great about the file though. 3/5 song 3/5 steps

          Rock'n Temple - Really repetitive song. You only followed one thing at a time, which is a no-no for a song this slow. Also all the doubles don't make any sense. You just put them in there to make it a little more difficult, and not to better the flow of the song. 1/5 song 1/5 steps

          Saria's Song - Extremely repetitive song. At least you can follow the music well. Get a good song and you could probably make something good. -2/5 song 3.5/5 steps

          Sky Santury - Santury isn't a word, but whatever. Repetitive, mile-long freezes, 16ths triplets that aren't even there, etc. 0.5/5 song 0.5/5 steps

          Speeding Rampage - Wasn't that bad until the repeating 16th triplets at the end. Also the steps reek of index patterns, at least make the patterns a little better. Other than that, you know what you're doing. 2/5 song 3.5/5 steps

          Tankdick Scratched - Song is really slow, but you did a good job of what you had. Even though it's a song about a penis. 0/5 song 4.5/5 steps

          The Euphoria - At least you followed the song pretty well, you just suck at making interesting patterns. 2.5/5 song 2.5/5 steps

          This Must Be a Dream - Better than I thought it would be from the preview. You can actually make good patterns and follow the music pretty well, although there were a few errors. If you actually stepped the vocals with everything else (I think you tried to do it in the middle of the song, but assumed that all the sounds went on the 16th note or something), and cut out the repetitive part at the end, you could have a fun file. If I was judging this for a pack, I would work with you to improve the file if you could follow the vocals well. Song 3/5 steps 3/5

          X-Tinction - Total mess of arrows. Annoying jacks and mines. Repetitive song. Song 1/5 steps 1/5

          Violent Storm - Follow the melody when there is a melody ok? Really repetitive song. You did a good job stepping the few parts of the song that were actually interesting. Song 1.5/5 steps 2.5/5

          Midnight - Exactly how I thought it would be when I saw it was in this pack. Well done, since it's pretty much the most famous NG song there is. Even if it doesn't make the most interesting of steps (songs good for their ambiance tends to have this effect). song 3/5 steps 5/5

          Ok now I can delete this pack with assurance.
          Thank you. I think all of us that made these simfiles appriciate your comments.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • dashoe93
            Alphabet Crowd
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2005
            • 2950

            #20
            Re: NGMK The link to go download it.

            Didnt like any of it. Just keeping it short.

            Comment

            • Spenner
              Forum User
              • Nov 2006
              • 2403

              #21
              Re: NGMK The link to go download it.

              meh, Its all towards improving myself at making files. When I made pac-man, i'll admit it, I rushed through it fast, like massflavour said, and its true, I didn't follow along back then.

              Comment

              • leadafro
                Tykeem Ultimatum
                • Dec 2004
                • 975

                #22
                Re: NGMK The link to go download it.

                there was no real skill in that sim.LOL.
                I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

                Comment

                Working...